The Master List of Experience Bases

I think we need a place for players to promote their experience bases (Surprise Mummy/Froster/Healing Tower).

If you, or someone you know of, has an experience base please post it here so we have a list of those bases for everyone’s attacking pleasure.

• IGN (In game name) of player
  • Trophy amount
  • How long the experience base will stay open
  • How much experience the base is worth (without EXP gear on).

and which bases give a lot of experience? )

Maxed bases with just surprise mummies and frosters, the cursed cenotaph war boost helps too.

You anticipated me, anyway there is an old video about towers and obstacles XP in @FTB/Flothaboss/Florian’s youtube channel (xp per tower and obstacle). A new video with the units too (without or with boosts, forged or not) would be useful. With the last updates, all the units, the towers and the obstacles have more levels to upgrade.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That video is very old, and partly incorrect, also many levels and towers were added later. Surprise mummy bases & necro bases give highest xp. :grinning:

Looking for actual experience bases in this post btw. Post IGN’s if you have them, thanks.

Bump

Bump

List of XP Base for level 20-70

Level : 60

XP : 15K with 60% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : Easy

IGN : kittykitcat23 (Inactive)

Level : 52

XP : Around 25K with 20% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : Super Easy (Defeat alone with just Hammerstrike.No troops)

IGN : Seba III

Level : 61

XP : Around 35K with 20% XP Gear

Gold : Close nothing maybe 80k + Gold Bonus around 150k

Difficulty Base : Average (can be hard or impossible if you are not well upgraded and forged)

IGN : Leo.sjm81

Level : 65

XP : Around 10k with 20% XP Gear (If he upgrade his tower he will worth it later)

Gold : Around 564K

Difficulty Base : Super Easy (Defeat just with Hammerstrike Level 10.No troops)

IGN : Twilight Sapphire

Level : 55

XP : Around 16K (if the player continue to upgrade his tower.Worth it later)

Difficulty Base : Easy but really fun to play

IGN : wwwdfdfdf89

XP : 25K with 20% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : Easy

IGN : muriani44

Level : 59

XP : 20k with 20% XP Gear (Maybe more if he remove all Arrow Tower for better tower)

Difficulty Base : Cake walk. Too much easy (Beat it without Troops and without spells just weapon)

IGN : Truong 05

Level : 60

XP : 30k with 20% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : Finally something fun to play. Enough hard if you are not well upgraded and forged. Good challenge if you are below 55

IGN :  PRIAMOS 02 (Inactive)

XP : Around 16K with 20% XP Gear (If he change some Bomb Tower and replace Arrow Tower can worth it later for more XP)

Difficulty Base : Too much easy. Bomb Tower base.Boring

IGN : loenkiek (Inactive)

Level : 59

XP : 23K

Difficulty Base : Enough Easy with just Hammerstrike but really fun to play. I enjoy it

(Updated. Some have stop playing and others don’t have up level or don’t play much.For the XP I will retry them ony by one to update their current XP)

I will also make a complete list of Base to avoid at all cost here. So nobody lose bread and time for nothing. Some give only 4K or less so its complete a waste

List of Base to avoid for level 20-70

IGN : codac2

XP : Around 8k only with 20% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : too much easy and you lose time to wait a the gate to defeat all waves

IGN : _SoW_BOoS_<>

XP : Avoid him at all cost. He give less than 5K with 20% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : Too much easy. Too much Arrow Tower. Tower still at level 1-2.So that why the low XP.Too much Knight,etc…

IGN : DRAGON 296

XP : Horrible less than 5K with 20% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : Too much easy,boring,too much arrow tower,etc…

IGN : Arcanine b

XP : Beurk!!! More than horrible. Less than 3K with 20% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : Boring, Too much Firebolt Tower, empty waves with 1 troop,etc…

IGN : MasseffectV

XP : Around 8K

Difficulty Base : too much easy,boring and too mch Arrow Tower with low tower level 1-3

IGN : Elbengemuese

XP : 9K with 20% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : Boring,arrow tower,low waves,etc…

IGN : glut4

XP : 9K with 20% XP

Difficulty Base : Easy and fun. Just don’t give enough XP

IGN : tekken 3

XP : Very disappointing only 8K

Difficulty Base : Boring too much easy (Defeat with Hammerstrike only)

Don’t forget to check each day. I will upgrade the list of both enough often. I try to advance fast to do list for 70-90 and after 100-110

List of XP Base for level 70-100

IGN : sofia0987

Level : 74

XP : 40k with 20% XP Gear. Over 70k XP with 61.2% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : Very Hard if you are below 75 (Need troop level 10+ and Firestorm Level 10+ and Sonic Blast Level 4+ to defeat the wave of Monk.Probably they are full forged.After over 40 seconds I have no choice to skip them and destroy all alone)

IGN : MASTER DUDE!

Level : 75

XP : with X4 and 60% XP gear over 200k

Difficulty Base : Hard if you are below 60 without boost and without good stuffs (you need probably some boost and high level spells and units to defeat Bucky Beast)

IGN : Piperita P

Level : 73

XP : Discover right now during my Pyro Ninja Video. Surprising I have no clue why he give over 200k (With X4 and + 60% XP Gear)

Difficulty Base : Super Easy (just with pyro ninja and nothing else. No troops.No spells)

List of Base to avoid for level 70-100

IGN : M.Zarrar Hussain

Level : 73

XP : Horrible less than 20K. However he is good for the huge gold

Difficulty Base : too much easy with just Archer,Arblaster and Froster

My base is currently an experience base. It has Surprised Mummies and frosters and all towers are maxed.

Make sure to wear your experience gear!!!

IGN: Bobo the Mighty

Have you got witch doctors? (However your base is still too strong for me)

for all players between level 30-70 don’t forget to be very active from now. Today is a X4 XP in the community week. So if you have XP Gear its time to farm the base in the list who offer now 60k,80k and 100k. Enjoy this X4 events :slight_smile:

Bump

With version 4.3 of the forum we are now limited to a total of 6 MB size screenshot per post. So its frustrated to have a limit. So I will be forced to use a compress website to reduze my size of screenshot. Maybe sacrifice the quality too. I have drop the quality 91% to 60%

List of XP Base for level 70-100

IGN : wtm1

Level : 78

XP : Will see later

Difficulty Base : Will see later

IGN : Warriornator 3

Level : 75

XP : 11K with 61.2% XP Gear (huge improvement needed. I want to offer 150k+)

I focus on my building first to unlock fast Monk and Necromancer.After I will focus on my defense

Difficulty Base : too much easy (Tower level 1-5)

IGN : zZVicT0o rrzZz

Level : 82

XP : Around 80k with 61.2% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : Hard if you don’t have the troops or spell level

IGN : The.COOL

Level : 77

XP : Will see later

Difficulty Base : Will see later

IGN : Wrath_Ro

Level : 72

XP : 105k XP with 61.2% XP Gear

Difficulty Base : Hard if you don’t have Knight at level 10 and forged plus others troops well leveled. Beat it with 1 second left