The Monks' Heal Spell should Damage Undead Skeletons

Yesterday, when I checked the Necromancer was in the #1 position on the 9 of the top 10 players Defensive Waves, and #2 on the other.

Flare has failed to balance this Troop.  Balancing means to make things kind of equal-ish.  Meaning all Troops would have an approximately equal likelihood of being in the #1 position.  So we know for a simple unarguable fact that Flare failed to balance this Troop because it is not equal. 

So my suggestion…

Monks are cool, and I don’t see a lot of Monks!  Monks and Necromancers historically have never played well together. 

Make the Monk’s Heal Spell actually do damage to Skeletons.  The area effect damage would be pretty significant against Skeletons.  And it’s a common practice to have a Heal Spell kill the undead. 

That’s fun!

Again you are applying logic to rr2. Learn, whydoncha. :grinning: (jk)

Monk’s heal (or the heal spell) would be an interesting alternative to bringing Kaiser/SBoom to skeleton infested kingdoms. Though Kaiser is really more fun in the end. :wink:

Yeah…

Logic in a game where…

• Vikings are weak to Ice.
  • Heal Towers (giant brick/stone structure) Piercing (mostly arrows)
  • Lightning Towers (with their molten core) are weak to Fire
  • Vikings (with their giant shield) are weak to Piercing (which is mostly arrows).

My bad!

But seriously…

Glad you all like the idea!

Sounds really good. Great idea!

i see this as a special boost

I like it permanently, but I’ll take what I can get!

This think is really good and effective…must be taken into consideration by rr2 creators

There could be a new Spell “White Magic” with Heal and Damage to Skeletons. gg

We all know but apparently Flare didn’t know this fact. Healing is a part of Holy categories in spells and everyone who have touch any video game know. Holy is the weakness of Undead. Necromancer,Skeletons,etc… 

Monk should do damage to skeletons with his healing attack but also damage Necromancer she is a Undead too. Its the main logic but again Flare don’t like to follow all logic so I don’t think so we will see a real balancing change in future version. Like the Lightning Tower weak to Fire or Canon weak to Fire,etc…

Flare have decided to be special and create a illogical game 

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

The heal tower is a red hand implying a hand storing blood (hp) maybe? So when arrows + swords run through the hand it easily breaks apart? You can understand it that way

Uh…

No…

Sorry that doesn’t work for me. 

The whole hand doesn’t work for me! 

It’s a freaking floating hand! 

Really?