The scam of rune slots

Yes, this scull perks are much more expensive at the end.

the pearl cost is inane for a regulated resource… I have always said it doesnt need pearls for upgrading just forging it.

What’s the point of making such allegations in the forum owned by the person you are complaining about? This is so weird.

Go file a complaint with Google Play store if you truly believe that you are ‘scammed’.

Here:-

Apps & Games

"Let us know if you see an app or game that doesn’t follow the [Google Play Developer Program Policy]

1. Open the Google Play Store app.
  2. Go to the detail page for an app or game.
  3. Tap More, then Flag as inappropriate .
  4. Choose a reason.
  5. Tap Submit .

"

One of the reasons could be " in violation of Google Play Developer Program Policies"

Here are some things in the policies that must be followed:-

• Developers must not mislead users about the apps they are selling nor about any in-app services, goods, content, or functionality offered for purchase. If your product description on Google Play refers to in-app features that may require a specific or additional charge, your description must clearly notify users that payment is required to access those features.

• Apps offering mechanisms to receive randomized virtual items from a purchase (i.e. “loot boxes”) must clearly disclose the odds of receiving those items in advance of purchase.

I already copied the relevant parts. If you are still too lazy to read and file a complaint to the proper channel, then well, I suppose this entire thread is nothing but a rant then haha.

Guys, runes do have lots of questionable aspects yes, but this topic will soon get locked because of sidetracking as many other have been locked.

Point I’m making here is rune slots are the biggest rip-off the game has seen (to avoid using scam and further another pointless discussion).

Whether you spent 40k gems unlocking them or not makes no difference at all. That is 40k gems that granted me being somewhat close to a lvl5 rune, while free players are getting to lvl4 runes.

So it is basically 40k gems to get a few percentage points more on perks, which amount to no substantial benefit in game. For instance, I can get an astonishing 5% more damage on spells on lvl5 rune, while free players get 4% on lvl4 rune.

If I ever apply my lvl5 rune, I’m basically forfeiting any chance to get to a lvl6. And getting minimal “advantage” over free players.

If I don’t apply it, then I spent 40k in slots that have absolutely no influence in the game.

A MAJOR rip-off, that is what this is. There is nothing that resembles this up to date in the game. All the other buildings that require gems provide significant benefits.

what is the point of participating in this forum if every uncomfortable remark is hidden, flare displays only those members who advertise this game to them ?
one thing is certain, flare won’t get a penny from me

2 Likes

Sad story.

But the secret is- you dont need level 6 rune;)
Same as its no need for me too;)

Rune is a long time goal (>2 years), and it might improve yr attack & defense (10% ±, who know?), who willing to spend he get the little buff, free player can over come this little buff defense by improving his skills.

3 Likes

I know, no one needs lvl6 atm.

Only complaining we got sold something for premium price that actually changes nothing in game, its just frustrating to see that materialize as more and more time passes by.

1 Like

Well you can’t change the past, but you can stop spending to show dissatisfaction as a customer.

That’s the only way.

Precisely what I did. Going casual and general no more.

Personally I think there will be several accounts with Level 6 runes next year. It was always the strategy of Flare to sell new contents at high prices. After months there will be more and more events, …

The main problem now is:

In the past we were thousands of motivated players (and payers)

Actually there are only a few players which are willed to pay the ridiculous high prices. For me personally it’s not worth to pay another thousands of € just to get some Baby-Wolfes :smirk:

1 Like

There are at least 4 players with runes 6 level;) its the ones i know

But i agree
Price is too big for nothing

If u will ask me i think 3-4 level is enough