Everyone is welcome to join. Our guild is meant for beginners from hero level 1 through approximately 35 (People who are higher level will probably not join anyways XD). We want to help members get to know the game better and advice about base design, strats for getting gold fast, winning tournaments etc.
- Moderately active (its ok if you play once every few days or so; I’m in school myself so I understand that
- NO DONATION AMOUNT REQUIREMENT. If you can upgrade your alliance tower to donate more, then you can do it if you want. However, if you are unable to do is its ok. Just donate as often as you can because donations under 50k really doesn’t cost much to you.
- Though we do not require people to be active nor do we require people to be high level, we do ask that people have at least 600+ trophies. 600 is borderline kick. If you are under hero level 10 I will give a little bit of leeway but over level 15 you really should be in the 750 trophy range at least (Get your attack game on!).
- The first 7 people in the guild (not counting me) will receive general immediately but abuse of power will result in demotion or a possible kick from the alliance. Other than that, I will still give general ranks rather generously XD.
- Speak English. It doesn’t have to be very fluent, but if you can communicate in the alliance chat you are fine. Chances are, if you can read this post you probably know enough English.
I can’t think of anything else other than that. Remember, we are a guild for beginners to have fun! It’s ok if you leave once you get higher level, though loyalty is appreciated.
More high level players don’t leave hate here. I don’t care for that crap. You can go dump it somewhere else.
If you are a beginner and need a friend code, here is mine: ASDCMCOGC