Things that baffle me to this day:
- What does “Nuovalpeas” mean? New peas?
- What does “SK” really stand for? Some say “Strong Kings”, but I think it would be a lot more fun if it meant “Soup Kitchen” or “Stunning Kittens” or “Starlight Kangaroos”.
- What does “turk gucu” mean, and why was the name abandoned?
- Why can’t the VN players sit still in our alliance for more than 5 minutes before they leave? Is there a giant game of “Who can get in the most Alliances?” out there that I am oblivious to? Do we smell bad? If so, how bad and is it because of all the fried chicken we keep in the HUNS refrigerator?
- Can anyone explain what all the major Russian alliance team names mean? Again, I hope they mean stuff like “I like Batman” rather than boring things like “Russian Federation”. No one would ever name their alliance that anyway, right?
- Does anyone want to give all their strong players level 90+ to HUNS? (Okay, not really a mystery, but a shameless plug. lololololol)
Anyone want to take a stab at these questions? If so, you get 25 HUNSpoints redeemable at the HUNS ticket counter.