This war-format is improvable

I think the current format of war is the weak point of the game. War as it is now only raises factions, forcing to do more “political” than "battle.

hope for a new kind of war 

why do you continue with these wars at 4 where two alliances can not even stand up? would not it be better to give more points if you challenge different alliances? in this way there would be no annoying and preventive “agreements” …

Yes Negan. I agree you and i always suggest tournament style, 2 rounds, winners of first round play for #1 at second round, while loosers play for #3 at second round. Per round is 18h. So every player has enough time for attacking without pressure. No gangs, no waitings, no wake up in the morning… 

I would love to see war changed.

Yeps, count me in for that too. Wars are especially crap when you have an alliance full of silent bodies, donating points with their high level and weak def, luring the others to team up against you… All cause you have a team of 6 actives who are not willing to either split or waste the opportunity for titan chests, forced to recruit pugs (This is, of course, a different kind of issue). Something ensuring that we have to fight a single alliance instead of two would be awesome. 

@CaptainMorgan is this topic under discussion too? this present format easily leads to unpleasant situations…

The war format in general and all related improvements (including this one) are currently in discussion.