[Tiger of Malaya] - Recruiting

Hi everyone, Let me introduce our clan, Tiger of Malaya 1st. Some summary about our clan Gold boost: 34% Tax bonus: 10% Current Rank: 131 Current Level: 26 Most of our members are from Asian countries We have won 3 wars in a roll. #1, #1, and #2 , so you will get free frost blaster and mummy elite boost if you join now. The last war was tough 1 as the rest of clans rank range from 60 to 90. But we still manage to win this. We have 2 slot open for now. We welcome you to be part of our family if you are the following :-** 1. Loyal **2. Active & passion - Participate in every war with at least 3 attacks and donate daily. If you able to join the chatroom, even better :slight_smile: 3. Hero level 75++ and gold donation 50k++Feel free to leave a message here or apply to join TM directly. Thanks. Please introduce yourself at chatroom once you join TM. We will give you warmest welcome there . Thanks :slight_smile:

Forgot to mention. First come first serve :slight_smile:

Thanks and have a nice day

level 57 (plz I grow fast)

very loyal according to my other alliance members

GYARADOSmadness is my kings name

Invite me xhuynhde 2800 trophy, lvl 71, 100K donation, active player, daily donate.

hi meteigon, thanks for interested. The reason we set minimum hero level to 75 is you are going to meet players with  2700++ trophies on each war. Hopefully ou can understand. When your hero reach level 75, feel free to apply again.

Only 1 spot left. First come first serve :slight_smile:

I’ve invited you. Thanks :slight_smile:

Feel free to introduce yourself at chatroom there so that we can understand you better :slight_smile:

We’ve upgraded our alliance and we have 1 new spot available now.

Feel free to join us if meet our minimum requirements as below :-

1. Loyal** 2. Active & passion - Participate in every war with at least 3 attacks and donate daily. If you able to join the chatroom, even better :slight_smile: 3. Hero level 75++ and gold donation 50k++**

First come first serve. You will get free frost blaster, super mummy doom gate if you join now. Thanks

2 more spots available. Be quick, as usually we will fill up the spot very fast. Join us now.

If your level is around 70, we can consider it also as long as your gold donation is 50k++. Thanks