Time Difference in tournaments

Not all players can play at the same time so there are hours that favor more a some that other players in online strategy games. In this case that in tournaments. So I would propose that upon entering the tournament a player can choose when you when want to start,  considering the duration of the tournament, so you can choose what more he favors.

This has been suggested before , I’m not sure if it will be implemented but the alternative you have now is to delay claiming your current league rewards.

For example your tournament ends in 2mins , log out and enter the game again at the time you want to start the tournament again (maybe 4hours after the the current one has ended).Ideally you would want to start the tournament with at least a full farm/silo which is around 3 hours

Lobozel, the simplest solution would be for you to enter the tournament when it’s convenient for YOU. :grinning:

So if you do that once you (e.g. waste half a day without playing and waiting) then you can just enter a new tournament at YOUR CONVENIENT time once the previous tournament ends. :wink:

E.g. Enter at 10pm then the tournament will end for you at 10pm in 1-3 days. Then you have all day to play to win it. And you can enter a new tournament at 10.01pm :grinning:

Don’t join at 4:00 AM GMT. I have seen several of the top fifty players in my leagues then; also people with 3200 trophies and higher. Needless to say, I was nowhere near winning  :grinning:

Yea…just got hitched in a league with Matchbox20, Sn1kt and a couple other top 50 players…

Coincidentally, they managed to stay almost exactly 25% ahead of me in trophy count for the few hours I went all out…

Go figure…

Guess its time to give my favorites list a break anyways. Been whooping on the same poor sods for like the last 4 leagues.

For kicks or not, please, we are a public forum and we have to maintain an appropriate language. I’m sorry condor, i know it was a joke, but i’ve edited your message…