Titan Chest

Hello! I’ve been playing for a few days, and I have a question:

Suppose the timer for a titan chest ticks down to 0, what happens? Does it waste away or does it give you the reward? 

Moreover, suppose I have two titan chests; Will the timer on the 2nd one dwindle down while the 1st one hasn’t been unlocked yet? 

Thank you! 

If the timer goes to 0 then it’ll just vanish without giving any reward at all, and if you have 2 titan chests(or chest of any kind at all), the timer on both will keep ticking and once you open the first chest only then you’ll be able to see how much time is remaining for the 2nd chest

@Percc, If you have not completed the task on the first titan chest and it expires, that same task will carry over to the second titan chest and it will keep carrying over to the next titan chest that you have for as long as it is not completed or for as long as the curse remains unbroken. I had noticed this when watching my kid brother play. He had a task of taking over 50 wisdom islands and two titan chests expired before he could complete the task.

@Sharknado but he still lost the rewards from the first titan chest? 

Lost the rewards from the chests that expired? Yep.

@Sharknado one last question! so when it expires, does your progress on unlocking the curse reset? 

@Percc, when the titan chest expires, the quest associated with that titan chest carries over to the next titan chest that you have (assuming you have one ready in your inventory).

Re: “If you have not completed the task on the first titan chest and it expires, that same task will carry over to the second titan chest and it will keep carrying over to the next titan chest that you have for as long as it is not completed or for as long as the curse remains unbroken.”

Ahh I assumed when you said carried over, you meant the same quest resetting over and over again.  Apparently not. Thank you, @Sharknado!

I finished half the task but the first chest expired. To get the 2nd chest i only had to finish the other half of the same task. Is this a glitch? If i dont do any of the task and the chest expires, i get a new task

Given that @Sharknado seems to have it too, this is probably a feature. @CaptainMorgan would be able to give us a definitive answer here. 

Hello – I Can´t open my Titan Chest // can´t break the curse

I must use two equal Boxes to break the curse. But nothing worked…

I used two from the odyssey, the Bonus chest (from watching movies), epic item chest from the store, even daily chests, or that from the lvl up… nothing counts for the curse.

I have also an item with the same curse text. Here I had to use 9 equal chests – here everything works fine…

Where is my mistake?!

(sorry for the English – it is not my native language)

Hey @Telly you have to use the two boxes  of the same quality,  meaning you have to open two titan chests to get the reward. Have you dont that yet?

No I didn´t try that - becouse I dont have such

I have two chest´s from the daily titan point´s // friends points. So the “first” box is cursed – with these course. Is there a possibility to look witch curse the second one has?

Where else can I find boxes with titan quality that are not cursed so that I can open these?

Thanks for the help

PS: my lvl is yet only 40

The curse caries over to the second chest if the first one expires. Should you complete the curse, you will randomly get another one for any other chest.

As for the Titan chests, you can get them from Odyssey (6th level of harbor), Leveling up (over 100, I believe) and War (scoring enough VPs to get them). Also, you can buy them in the equipment/treasure menus for gems or upon a random chest offer.

hey @Telly Bruv yo need two Titan chests to complete this task for cursed titan chest.I always get this task during non war season so I do 5 skull 8 odyssey to get 275 fame ponits and that help win last two titan sea chests from harbor. My harbor is at level 7.

I hope it will help.Also as @Infamous pointed out you just need to open two titan chests, like normal titan chests that you receive from daily gifts or you can buy Titan hoard pack that will help you get 5 Titan chests or participate in war and score lot of vps to get two titan battle chests.Or simply if you are playing at low ascension level then you can use 250 gems to break curse otherwise that curse will carry forward to next titan chests as long as the task remain unfinished.

Bye

Also the Hercules cursed boot only require you to open 10 godlike chests and not titan chest that is why you are able to progress there in that task.

How much gold is required for one 8 skull odyssey?

You will need 80000k gold for it and every Odyssey island will cost around 6000 knowledge.Also use your honored hero only to complete the task to get the maximum points .Also you need to have lot of patience as once you start a journey your gold chamber will be empty???.Also in case if you don’t have Artemis fourth power then use invocations to destroy nxys tower in Helios light bro.

If your harbour is at level 7 to then by doing 5 ,8 skull islands with Honored hero will let you get 275 fame points to get to unlock last two Titan sea chest.

8 million gold… :wink:  If it costs 275 fame points for two Titan Sea Chests, then how many fame points for one Titan Sea Chest?