TO DEVELOPER

Developers are developing the royal revolt with new character n powers and new strategy… I think some new ideas n improvements that can be made for us…

1. Female avatar, there are many girls in the game i think they will be happy to have.

2. At the gate while raiding opponents king must come to save his kingdom with his selected force at the end.

3. We need challenge mode as previous i requested, in challenge mode there will be a list of online players where we can challenge with betted gold.

4. Doom gate is not stronger for high level player they can destroy in seconds, make some changes according to alliance level.

5. Granny items are useless in front of UBER chest, make some changes in GRANNY SHOP.

6. GEMS house is awesome cool feature, but want more give us event for gems house or give us upgrading system as towers.

7. Paladin is again a useless troop in high level, need some good improvements to worth the space of troops listing.

8. Arrow tower is useless, do something or just remove it.

9. New landscape please.

10. In future DUNGEONS we want GEMS VAULT.

and many more… ?

if there is anything creative ideas please do say it ?

THANK YOU

Yes I would like to have some of this added to yours gokulZz,

1. New troop " Monkey ?" who will jump tower to tower destroying it.

2. Insta Granny while in battle

3. Inbuilt spell powers for knights as the king possess like hammerstrike.

4. Convert Arrow Tower to Monsters killer tower…

5. Elite or war booster for frost tower to be available.

6. Mummy should go boom before the knights come out…

7. path length to be increased .

Daily Quests!! There are more info about it on the link, please have daily quests!

Not because every other games have it, but that extra rewards would really be useful, and to make the game more exciting too!

Right now, my quest sections are full of completed quests that gives gems, and I dont dare to claim them cos they will be gone once I claim  :slightly_frowning_face:  T_T

More quests, especially gem rewards! Thoughts? Suggest more daily quests you would want to see too!

^^ Agreed that Granny items should be better, at least make some legendary equips cost gold instead, otherwise there will be no incentive to buy for higher level users with not enough gems. :slight_smile:   (at least once in a while or after the 1 gem switch)

I agree that some new content should be introduced, the female avatar and new dungeons with gems or pearls as prize would be good for the moment.

YES AND NEW NATIONAL FLAGS ARE MUST NEEDED… THIS GAME IS PLAYED AROUND THE WORLD…

WE NEED MORE NATIONAL FLAGS , INCLUDE INDIA