Today it happened to me

I remember someone suggested this, but I don’t know if the subject is still open. Today this happened to me and that’s why I wanted them to see it. I did not want to publish it as an idea, because someone already suggested it, but I repeat that I don’t know if that topic is still open or closed. Thank you. :wink:

LOL!!! that’s amazingly funny… Attack him a lot… :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just kick that person and do replace chats with some dots…

1 Like

:rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The person left at the time he wrote. I return to your alliance. Doing it with points is a solution, but it deletes lines below that have been written for alliance members. The truth is not important, but it would be nice to be able to delete these texts by pointing it with the right mouse button, for example. :wink:

That’s what I had suggested in one of my topics…

I guess, we need to being this topic back to life…

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, so you went? I’m glad friend, to know that it was you. :wink:

1 Like

Agreed leader should be able to delete anything deemed inappropriate…
And ooh level 2 phoebe I am scared… I think I will go attack​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hello, everyone.

I am the leader of Heroes of the Realm, the alliance whose member (and valued general) is named here.

First, please let me offer my apologies, on behalf of the alliance. No disrespect was meant to you or your alliance. We had no intention of approaching you or anyone else to poach individual players, or to cause confusion or consternation among your alliance members by simply putting it out there in a public chat.

Like most other alliances, we are trying to get stronger. We had only meant to approach the leadership of alliances we faced in Conquest or War, whom we respected, to discuss privately the idea of combining forces if they thought it valuable. Strength, through unity.

We meant to initiate a private discussion, not a public poaching offer.

Our sincerest apologies for this - and our best regards to you and your alliance.

3 Likes

Apologies accepted friend :wink: . Taking advantage of the fact that these things are not done like this, we take advantage of asking that all alliances can delete comments from their own alliances. What was done can have an impact on an alliance. We take this mishap, to request to delete comments. Thanks friend for leaving comment. Good luck in your alliance. :wink: A hug :wink:

Thank you, and to you as well.

There are always bad actors out there. I would absolutely second a motion to allow folks to delete postings from chats of others who have lower rank than them - if not for any other reason than the fact that I suck at typing on a touch keyboard and make all sorts of spelling mistakes that I wish I could correct. :sob:

1 Like