Transforming account from windows phone to android phone

This is really frustrating. I want to transform my account from windows to android. I sent them a ticket on 22nd June and they just gave ma a automatic reply and nothing after that. Then I sent them another ticket on 25th June and the same thing happened. What should I do now? The automatic mail says the following thing###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###---------------------------------------------------------------------------------flaregames Support | June 25, 2015 | 01:43 +0530---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello there!Thank you for your message. To speed up the support process, please state your issue clearly and in English.We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.Did you read our FAQ? It might already answer your question: http://flaregames.helpshift.com

I’m having the same problem…

Nobody care

the ticket said that you didn’t talk in english so probably this is the reason why they didn’t transfer your account.

The only thing you can do is WAIT. They transfered my account from windows to ios after more than a week of waiting… Hehehe

The mail they sent was an auto-generated mail. I stated my issues in clear english. I am expecting a mail from devs

For how long you are having this problem?

1 week

My game account related to rr2 is gone for I formatted my mobile(windows phone).

I could not recieve any response to my declaration which I have done via following adress:

https://flaregames.helpshift.com/a/royal-revolt-2/

I am a windows phone user too. i know what do you feel when you format it, everything is gone. I lost my account twice earlier is such way, but those times devs were pretty active. I just gave them details and they fixed that within a day. But now, we cant do anything more. we can only wait now

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay on getting back to your tickets. We are currently having a high number of incoming tickets and therefore are working hard on answering all of them. Your tickets are all in queue and we will get back to you asap.

Please do not create additional tickets for an issue that you have already reported as this will only delay the procedure.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks to the support staffs. My issue is solved now