Trophies or cups

Hello in the game I am the different one, I am level of ascension 100 and had more than 31300 trophies, the reason for having so many trophies is to use 8 hours a day to win gold and wisdom and weapons to be able to forge and make a strong account, but Since the last update, you have started to make me leave in islands of up to 138 ascension levels and are attacking me by attacking today losing more than 2000 trophies for I don’t know what you say that according to my level I should have less , know that these trophies are the fruit of a job in the game and that does not give them the right to set standards and make me attack much higher levels than mine in order to take away trophies, if so, take them all at once, but the only thing you get is that I get bored of the game as most of the middle levels, you only update and favor the 150 levels forgetting that the medium low levels are more, anyway if the attacks were of levels similar to mine, ye won simply congratulations to those players, but that I win a level 138 really is not very meritorious for that player, I have observed two more high accounts that have not lost trophies just like me, if they have been going up their trophies, in the end I imagine they will not take into account how they always do, but I think I should expose my complaint in their way of doing in the game, greetings to all … el diferente

4 Likes

It’s not just your problem. A Stupid law: 100+120+ attack on 140-150; and 140-150 beat 100-130+.

5 Likes

The match making gets even more worst if you have low lvl and high trophies.They should fix this.Enemies between the range (+15 to -15 lvls) for a particular ascension lvl would be good.

5 Likes

also as they say when you receive an attack and defeat you, it cannot make you a new attack in 24 hours and I receive attacks from the same enemy in 10 minutes, there I put a capture of an attack of a level 132, this is really frustrating

2 Likes

Yes friend, it seems that the level of ascension is useless, when in fact it is the most important when it comes to attacks and defenses, the average lvls are doomed in this game

2 Likes

we should claim all of us in that defenseless situation, but I don’t really know where to do it, if you know where the link passes me

I see your base semi-regularly and hit it every chance I get

4 Likes

Hi Evil, your account does not appear in the registry, so I don’t know what your lvl is, if you are between lvl100 and 105 congratulations for winning my defense

1 Like

His level is 129 @eldiferente :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I imagined it was a lvl quite taller than me, only lvls like yours and older attack me, surely my defense is very easy :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

@sjKing as I have seen evil is in the game level 148 wizking, no merit has to beat the defense of a level 100, also now as the game has lowered me so much can not even win 15 trophies

1 Like

Lol, Don’t look at his IGN.

1 Like

Well, the trophy down continues, they are almost 3000 less, but since the developers of the game do not pay attention to the minimum, they can take me all that I have left for my part, for the moment I stop playing and waste my time in this game. …A greeting to friends

4 Likes

I must agree with you on this I have spent money and time and dedicated myself to bring it to high level and currently level 132 and if I loose a fight is 15 to level 16 trophies off and if I even try to win someone that almost everyone in my islands is 145 plus may be once a month a may get someone lower. So it seems that it is just about how many gems we use so they make their profit.

It isn’t a fair game at all and the algorithms used for matching are horrible

4 Likes

Yes friend, for that reason we should make a complaint and the more people we are better to make a review about the clashes and in a future update repair the problem for better health of the game and not lose so much player

I’m really tired of the unfair confrontations of this game, since the update until this moment I have subtracted 3300 trophies all lvls attacks between 127 to 138, being level 100 I have no way to defend myself, that is also penalizing my alliance by lowering us the gold bonus and for many claims in the forum the only thing that I have achieved is that they tell me that one day they will review it, when I finish this war I leave this damn game because I am not worth working an account to throw everything on the ground work for the high lvls of this game to enjoy and create great player…el diferente

Well folks, 4000 trophies are lost and the continuous harassment continues to my account, I have risen 3 levels and I have only managed to attack people of a level higher than the previous ones, really this is the only game that I know that penalizes you of this way to have a good account, I am already wanting to send this game to hell with its rules of confrontations still following I do not know that we beat or bagpipes, therefore to fear with this game, my thanks to those who have made me given likes or have commented, thanks friends and until we meet in another game less frustrating than this, good luck to all

2 Likes

Bro, there’s a limitation of trophies to level. You’re floating around level 100 but have high trophy numbers. I’m ascension 129 and can tell you it is much better to level up than stay at a low level. My recommendation is continue to level up, it becomes much better for attacking as well. You have a strong foundation, you just stopped building to early.

3 Likes

I am leveling up but it takes time and I try to keep my heroes from being too weakened, I am already on lvl103 almost lvl104 and I hope to climb up to lvl110 there is a little stagnant to update statue and heroes forges and I will continue up to 120

1 Like

My recommendation is don’t focus on forging heroes other than GK and war heroes till you finish temple 13 defenses. It’s a waste a time and gold. I would also recommend building faster rather than slower, because you’ll find gear tempting you to slow along the way… at 129 my Hercules is just now strong enough to tackle the bigger opponents again.

1 Like