Trophies system

How can i stop being attacked by high trophies player im only 4500 trophies i got attacked by almost top 50 on the server 100k + every day like 20 attacker any way to stop this i want same trophies as me to be able to lvl up my trophies cus im kinda stuck at this point

Attack more. High trophy players attack 50-100+ times a day, so there’s a higher chance they attack you. Make a strong GK and a strong base and you might start winning some of those defences

Adjust your layout, upgrade defenses, and make the GK gear strong. Many people with low trophy counts also don’t login and play enough to remain competitive. Trophies are just one aspect of matchmaking to consider and shouldn’t be the deciding component for who ends up on the map.

1 Like

But I do feel the problem is more complicated as we’ve seen for some time - I don’t do 50 attacks a day anymore, but I’d probably see Ahmedx on my islands, which is a bit unfair, I should really be seeing more Archimedes/Dumpster/ type good lvl titan league players, but maybe see the above once every few months, yet I could see the OP of the topic and the other thread many times a week. It’s fundamentally wrong, and most of us who’ve played the game for a while know this.

The system should take FAR more account of placement in trophy leaderboard than ascension lvl, but it’s currently weighted the other way around. I can’t remember the last +15 trophy island I had. Was at least a week ago, seems the system fights against giving those +15 trophy options in favour of giving lvl 135 players of the 3rd of 4th leagues…

1 Like

Ascension reflects a lot of what people have upgraded, so why should someone who plays more often be penalized by playing people 10+ ascension levels? Should a temple 12 player play against someone with temple 7 just because their trophies match? That’s a bit absurd

2 Likes

Imo the better way is to make system like top 200 rank players will get each other on map and it continues like group of 200 players based on their trophies count or their ody points.

This will make competetion alive , and all will get fair chance

For me , now i raid only if i needed golds or other resources and 98% are in Autoplay which makes me feel boring , if i will get players of my lvl on my map then it will be motivating for me and more fun in raiding.

2 Likes

That’s what would actually be unfair. Why should I be penalized for having a high amount of trophies? If they made it so I gained a substantial amount of extra gold compared to the low trophy noobs, then it would be ok to fight only against the best players. The +3 and +15 is already incentive enough. If I have 3x your amount of trophies, it’s for a reason. If you feel like you got enough to beat me, you come and grab the +15

1 Like

So you enjoy to play among noobs , and don’t like a good competetion where you have to fight all players of your strength lvl ?

Just to gain trophies :joy::joy:

1 Like

I couldn’t care less about trophies, I care about the gold, which i gain the same.against noobs or higher levels. If that wasn’t the case I wouldn’t mind attacking higher levels. Why would I risk losing my trophies/maybe have to use gems if I can attack someone that doesn’t know how to build a defense?
And I already fight people as strong as me during war(normally stronger than me)
They struggle attacking my defense too so that’s ok.
I can’t get through my defense 100% no gems with any of my heroes… it’s just a matter of priority

1 Like

Agreed! They should account for the entire player population, not just who is around the trophy count. Honestly, trophy count reflects activeness in the game. The majority of hoarded trophies is from attacking. The +15 is plenty of incentive for lower trophy players to try and attack us already. What I dislike about the proposals is catering to those who give less attention to strategy or gameplay as a whole. There’s no reason someone with higher ascension and odyssey should be raiding someone of lesser level for +15, in my opinion. They’re already at an advantage for enhancements and upgrades. There is some belief on here that trophy distribution should be equally dispersed regardless of effort… which I will not agree with.

1 Like

“Noobs” or “pros”, doesn’t matter, attack and farm as needed. Hard to call someone a noob who is sitting at ascension 140 with a bronze frame… that’s more lazy than anything else.

1 Like

I wonder if some of the reason why the matchmaking is so broad is because there are pockets in the game with not a lot of players, and if you match everything too tightly you wind up with very unsatisfactory matchmaking for small groups.

2 Likes

You mean to say very few people play olympus rising?

I hardly ever meet any top trophies player , I would really like to meet stronger players , instead of lower level guys

1 Like

I mean that there might not be a ton of players who are, for example, level 130 with 12,000 trophies and if the matchmaking were tightened up a lot they wouldn’t have many potential matches. There might be a lot of level 130s with 4000 trophies or level 142s with 12000 trophies but it wouldn’t surprise me if there are weird pockets of players.

2 Likes

Same here, but there is just not enough room for that. Like I said countless times, if the top players get attacked at the same rate they attack, they would lose 12-15 all the time. That would drop them down too easy, making the ranking unstable. We finally have a stable ranking system which rewards, either attackers, defenders, actives or even spenders… combination of these too.

The 15 trophy mark starts at near 800-1000 trophy difference. Its impossible to fit 5000-10000 players in my defend list ( a few a day ). Which is why the idea of revenge attack or tournaments/championships would be a nice addition to the game. Both of which can have no bearing on trophies, but making the game more challenging, interesting an fun (competing-wise).

3 Likes

Would be great to have a challenge , I would like to see 100 attacks on me every day , how else can I get stronger and try to improve ! , Unreasonable that top trophies guys are weaker in terms of attack than almost everyone whom commented on this post

1 Like

I don’t think that it’s a great trophy system, it’s far too simple - no fame being considered, no league blessings /war blessings get considered. Just ascension lvl is prob 80% of the factor and 20% is the trophy level, that’s what it feels like.

Should have a combination of lvl/fame/league/trophies/blessings prob in that priority order but not so heavily weighted towards lvl as it is at them moment. The system avoids giving +15 trophies once you reach top 30 players. Should be more frequent, as see them once every 2 weeks or so.

1 Like

I think its easy to do, because in my mind, it will be irrelevant of everything else, like the test we do in alliance. Based on that system, there could be possible setup a system which can have rewards.

I don’t care about that, before people start concluding, but a motive needs to be there for competing. I would do it literally as tests right now… like load up a Layout/GK and a hero, then attack and get attack by the same person. Fun. It can even be blind setup (not able to change them - after you see the opponent layout). Here it will require some strategy too… do I want the powers for attack, do I want the resistance on my GK…

You should like this feature of the matchmaking system. It’s what allows the lower trophy players something of an opportunity to catch up with the top ranked players.

Admittedly it was much more fair when the ratio was +25/-25.