Trophies, yet again.....

Sorry to bring this up for the billionth time but this trophy system is complete garbage, especially now that you actually arr able to earn something with your standings. I used to be a top 10 player, I have all everything maxed but a couple of buildings that are in the process but I have way less trophies now at lvl 107 than I did at lvl 80. I understand that your trying to make the system fair for all but it is/has completely failed higher ranking players. Not only have a lot of players quit the game, everyone at high level like me only give +3 trophies when attack because the have the same issue and can never move up the board. I’ll spend all night climbing the leader board to get to were I can earn decent titan points, then by morning I’ll have lost everything. I know for a fact my defense is not week by any means, and with the use of Zues and Hades on top of innvocations anyone can beat anything. I just think something needs to be done here, this is bs. I used to play religiously, and have spent hundreds here, even without every having even one gem discount offer, which I still don’t understand because everyone else I’ve talked to has been given the sale opportunity numerous times. Thats a whole nother story/issue, but yea, I really think this system needs  to have hard look, especially now that your rewarded for your standings. I enjoy the game, and the people I’ve met, but like I’ve said, its completely failed/ let down higher ranking players. Appriciate all that the Flare emplyees do and the fact that they actual take the time to talk with the customer. Just some things that we changed to be fair have completely backfired, it sucks and its sad. Talked to many other high ranking players that have mostly said they usually just pay weekends now because during the week theres no point, they’re unfortunately right. Don’t want to quit playing the game, especially with the amount of time and money  spent on the account, but its become more than frustrating… Please take the time to hard look at the system so it can be fair for all lvl players again. Higher lvl players should be able to attack lower if they can attack us as well…