Unfair advantage

This alliance was just called up from warriors to heroes

1 Like

2 Likes

If it came from warriors league how does it have the war blessings of a higher league? The alliance before it has no war blessings!
The top alliance has only 2

1 Like

In this game there are many illogical things, like the one you are commenting on, here it seems that they favor those who suit them and if they answer you they will say they only think so and they will invent a reason why what you say was like that.
since the last update he attacks me and they attack me, I have dropped almost 4000 trophies and they tell me that if I have too many for my level and those things, but I have observed other accounts levels similar to mine or 2 levels higher than them they don’t attack them so much and they haven’t lost trophies on the contrary they keep climbing them, that’s how things are

2 Likes

If the alliance has been “once upon a time” in a higher league and has preserved the war premiums earned since then, probably it can have these many war blessings (:smile:). This is just the opinion of a newbie (me). I am not very sure of what I suggested here to be the solution of this nice puzzle.

The pictures look awsome. Is that an HTC after the company has been “gone” under the umbrella of Facebook? Or a Motorola after being bought by Google?

1 Like

(eldiferente you deserve a wonderful defense first, a good defense starts since when you realize is not important to defeat your invader, but to determine him or her lose more time during every next step of the invasion launched against your island… when it takes 2 minutes to defeat you and 1 minute to defeat someone else then your trophies rank will climb again :smile: KEEP UP THE WORK :smile:)

1 Like

thanks, i’m on them reinforcing all defenses, goalie and heroes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: