Unfair war in Titan League

I’m glad that in any discussion you always mention Gow … Obsession and love are sometimes similar … I thought you understood a little strategy … But really you think that Elite’s strength is equal to Gow ? Why would they have to attack us on the 1 skull for a 1 vs 1 on the 1 skulls? It is clear that would have upset them … In my opinion they made the best choice making us waste fury on the 5 skulls… In fact we had problems taking the last island … Tell your spies to write u all the truths and not only the lies…

3 Likes

Elite scored against gow 1.885.000 vp this last war …the half than their rival…what I see is that decided to help those few active players to get as much chests they could . That s the reason . I took these decissions in the past when we faced an overpowered team and Im sure , shiva did it too

Gow finished scoring 2 times more…this shows how much unbalanced this game is right now .

1 Like

Well , so acc. To you and eliteglas… , GOW is full of noobs ? That they will go for VP and not tourches.
And gow can’t defend 5 skull ?
Gow is best alliance right now ,so type of strategy is this to attack a best team on 5 skull and yhey expect that top alliance to hit only 5 skull. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I guess you really understand little … Better explain it with very very very simple words: In your opinion what is better for the Elite? End the war with a - 3 + 1 or a - 3 + 2 and maybe a - 2 + 2 since they were taking the last island by attacking us on the 1 skull while we could only attack them 3 skulls? I think that if we wanted to make a deal we also had to attack their 5 4 3 skulls … And instead we attacked their 1 2 3 skulls … Anyway, could you create another topic for your personal obsessions ? It would be nice if this were used only to clarify the Brasil argument.

3 Likes

i played in Eliteglalord bro :wave: i am pedram and i guarantee that we fought hard and lost it we been so close to defending 3 skull vs GOW !!! we made 1 mill points there but many couldn’t participate well as was hard for them i played the war so if someone has something that proves otherwise send screenshots otherwise calling things that don’t exist doesn’t help anyone

we better stick to main reason of topic anyway just wanted to clarify :+1:

edit:
@Shivaravi thx and the feeling is mutual bro . much respect to you my friend :facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

@HADESv2 i trust you bro. ,

@TheSicilian apologies, i misunderstood.
Ans sorry everyone , i disturbed because of my miatake.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well! I have an account in Elite, they just strike GOW 5 skulls and give free all torches to GOW as slave for GOW last war… and btw General of Elite is a second account of a guy in GOW

3 Likes

@CaptainMorgan bonus recharge fury after lost torch is unfair… last war we fight with a alliance similar strength as us, their true vps without 1 set fury (3 furies x 50 players) = total 200.000 vps… exp: only 2.400.000 , we are 2.500.000, but finally they won by vps because they got recharged fury…
I think that all here don’t want recharge fury system: especially in war 1 vs 1
and in war 3 alliances and 4 alliances… recharge bonus fury begin after lost 2 torches is better since 1 torch

3 Likes

well … finally i have something to say

we simply can’t satisfy everyone ,
technically you CAN say anything you want
ethically you CAN’T !
Are you from Vietnam? , if you do … congratulations your government is doing a pretty good job so far on covid-19 , because most of us are struggling

i have a friend he’s american , made a joke something like this “we are Okay … at least we better than italy or china” … he is not an evil person (not even racist) it was a joke … but guess what , it’s not a joke anymore !

this is just a game , with real people in it so lets stop this nonsense for once and for all. now … most of us stay home … doing almost everything from home , some others are trapped in foreign countries because of the lockdown … we play this game to have some entertainment … some fun … so lets keep the fun and not taking this fun from other people by saying something we don’t really understand or we don’t really know.

@CaptainMorgan probably doing everything from home , on normal condition i would say something like (you are lazy and not smart enough on this :sweat_smile:) but i share his feeling so lets him a break.

@CaptainMorgan i BEG you to lockdown this forum indefinitely. people with problems can go to customer service they can report technical difficulties, ideas or even report if someone is cheating. i know you have excellent customer service , Jelena showed me that she and her team is capable of solving problem…fast. people are sharing experiences through social media (LINE , whatsapp ect) the way i see it , this official forum is almost useless.
it’s been used to offend other people / group so they can hate each other and make a scene while doing it. why would FG want that?

i’m not saying this as a member of Gods of War … i’m saying this as a human … citizen of the earth. even if you were from another planet … please at least try to understand this … we have a global pandemic going on !

STOP THIS NONSENSE , FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL !!!

lets keep the fun
stay save everyone

5 Likes

Last war GOW reported CCCP same problem like this, and we just reported as GOW did.
And you’re right ! FG should to stop hearing player to fixing as they want…

• bonus recharge fury (it’s unfair way in war 1 vs 1). They just close war 3 alliances and replace by 2 wars 4 alliances instead of this.
  • Ajax GK could use much skills (it’s unnecessary, and it make your GK dead faster)
3 Likes

Why are you telling lies? If you have any evidence that Elite and Gow have cheated (as cccp did in the past) please send screenshots to captain Morgan or even publicly here … In my opinion, action should also be taken for those who tell lies …:+1:

1 Like

What madhouse did you run from? Elite attacked the 5th skull because they knew very well that they could not protect 1 and 2 skulls, then 3 skulls were tried to defend. You were playing there? Or with your head have problems?

2 Likes

I play in EliteGlaLord too. We fought hard. I can say with all certainty, there was no effort made to allow GoW to gain torches easily. They are simply stronger than we are and scored more and higher. Anything else anyone says is pure speculation and honestly laced with lies. EliteGlaLord fights hard.

3 Likes

Dear @CaptainMorgan. Despite your warning, the alliance Brazil is still in Titan League with just 12 players and the lowest account Is level 107. Last war, The players in Brazil collectively scored 148k VP while their opponents scored 2,973k during last war. This shows that the alliance only has dummy or placeholder accounts. Not much has changed since the last war. I hope you will stay true to your word and send this alliance back to the league of mortals before war starts in order to maintain the delicate balance of the game in Titan League.

2 Likes

@CaptainMorgan Brazil alliance surely was very competitive during the entire season. They scored 1.2 million VP in the entire season. Can you please explain why the alliance was not removed from TL despite your warning?

They are in red zone. So they are now demoted to God league. You will see a new chart soon when new season will start.

1 Like

I know how that works. I was just trying to make a point that they should have been removed but captainmorgan failed to do it. Now this alliance can screw up the wars in GL.

2 Likes