UNIQUE ITEM LIST

@Gammal

I think you didn’t add Jason’s second Unique, Cadaver of Talos, to your list yet as you’re waiting for the official English name.

Here you go, courtesy of @HOLYDIVINE (congrats!):

And Achilles’ second Unique is Thetis’ Gift. The pic is on page 3.

I have been playing for nearly 2 years and I have a total of 4 unique items. I got my first unique (Aegean Thread) about 4 months in at level 50. 1 year of playing, I picked up an Apple of discord around level 90. Not soon after, I picked up another Aegean Thread. I was about level 110 and over a year of playing when I got my favorite unique item, Victory, for my favorite hero, Athena. I use Apple and Victory on Athena and wreck havoc. I like Aegean Thread but Ariadne is glass. Here ability is super op but her resistance leaves her dead without a large army. She is a snowball hero and is very reliant on her army to win battles. I’ve been thinking about changing one of the Aegean Threads, but it is very expensive so I’m stuck with it.

Don’t get me wrong, you are entitled to play the game as you like, but if you are playing for 1 year and reaching level 50, or 2 years and level 118, it only means you are not playing as intensively to gather titan chests and for that matter uniques.

Let me put it in perspective for you. I have an account which is level 100 just recently, I low play it (I don’t plan to level it to max) so I mostly do defense upgrades which do not level me up a lot. I have been playing perhaps a little over 6 months, and I have 7 uniques. For more comparison, I try to get at least one titan from Odyssey and war each week, and trust me it’s pretty damn hard playing that much time on that account…

Of course luck does matter, but more importantly the amount of chests you open (and how frequent you do that) will explain the time span you are referring to.

I log at least twice a day and have completed odyssey since it has come out. I don’t use gems to speed up building. I don’t rush my level either. 2 years of logging daily and still not max level. My workers are always building. I open titan chests every week but still come up short. Diablo 3 had to change their reward system for this same reason. They increased the chance of receiving an item for those that have not received a good item for a while. So the longer it took you to get the item drop, the chance of receiving a drop increased. The reward system is very low in this game. There is more manual item building than there is rewards. Also the time it takes to reach max level without gems is outrageous.

I also dont speed up structures/upgrades. I do spend a bit more time in the begining. In any case, its a bit random too…

Hang in there, they will come.

How many Titan chests per week would you say you open? If it’s less than 6 you should pretty easily be able to up that number.

less than 6. where are you getting more than 6 titan chests per week?

There are 5 available in the odyssey, 3-4 available in war, a few per week from Titan points, the Titan chest promotion comes around once a month, etc…

There is also a similar cumulative additional chance to find a unique if you open a titan chest and don’t find one. With the recent version I think I remember reading the devs had slighty* lowered the chance of finding uniques; it used to be 1% chance from standard titan chest to 2% for titan sea chest (oddesy chest). The cumulative bonuses were 0.1 and 0.2% respectively. I’m not sure what the new % chance to find.
I was in a similar position to yourself, I think I found my first unique around level 80 ish, but after a time of always gaining maximum war chests, oddessy chests, max daily titan points, additional titan points from celestial boost, and titan points from trophy leader board even 1 from 1st place chest in TL, the number of unique finds increases considerably. I’m around 20 months in the game and have 30+ . So try and do those things above and you’ll gain them more frequently

You make this sound easier than it actually is. While leveling, my gear gets worse. I have to stop leveling and gear up to the maximum to be able to do harder odyssey challenges. I score enough in war for maybe 2 chests. I don’t pay real money so I can’t afford to keep up 3rd fighter. I am caught in the poor circular system. Top alliances receive large amounts of gems widening the gap between them an lower leagues alliances. There is nothing wrong with my play style; the problem is the reward system all around. It is a pay to win system so I deserve to be at the bottom of it. The real practice that would improve my status would be to leave my alliance to another alliance that pays to win, use the gems i get from winning to keep up my 3rd fighter and shorten building times. The overall point is that pay-to-win destroys overall competitiveness. So finding a balance is impossible because of the ability to pay for an advantage. I joined the game knowing this. I ask that you don’t make it out to be as easy without gems. You both are probably maxed levels and can use all your time to max out gear and do harder odyssey’s to earn more buffs to give you further advantages. I digress.

But thanks for the tips, boys!

Help support the awesome people who make this game and buy some gems!

Also, there are more free gems available in this game now than at any time in the past, and at all levels.

“Help will always be given to those who deserve it.” -Dumbledore

Pay-to-win games benefit from users that just play without paying real money. Instead, “free” players pay in time and activity. This boosts the games popularity and desire to want an advantage. I myself feel that I have contributed as much as I get out of the game. I will contribute more when the game becomes something more worthwhile. They are doing a good job so far in improving the game.

1 Like

The daily gem pack is like $3 a month. Can’t beat it. And I haven’t read Harry Potter in a while, but didn’t Dumbledore say that help would be given to those who ask for it?

They’ve done a good job from day 1. They made a great game. Like you said, you’ve been playing daily for over two years. That’s worth a couple bucks in my opinion. But without opening more titan chests you will get uniques less frequently. That’s ok, though. Most of them aren’t game breaking. Maybe none of them are. Well forged regular items are just as good for almost every build if you’re smart about the perks you choose to focus on.

Albus Dumbledore : Help will always be given at Hogwarts, Harry, to those who ask for it. I’ve always prized myself on my ability to turn a phrase. Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it. But I would, in this case, amend my original statement to this: “Help would always be given at Hogwarts to those who deserve it.” Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living. And above all, those who live without love.

I would honestly say of all the games I’ve played this is actually the least pay to win of them all. The other more popular Flare game RR2 is 100% pay to win and not even a drop of the rewards compared to this game.
Max your resources during raids and you’ll probably see more gems in chests, also applies in war.
Join a higher league for the last 2 wars of the season and implement celestial boosts just for those 2 weeks. Work on just 3 heroes, most do that anyway.

1 Like