Unique Weapons with Elemental Damage

In the past, I’ve already suggested something like this for Artemis (before she was even released :grinning:

And some folks like @Hellslord and @Neptune also proposed similar ideas.

I think it would be awesome to have new Unique weapons (sword/spear/bow/claw) with Elemental Damage (fire, ice, lightning, poison). They should be more powerful than Frostbite. It could be a good challenge against GKs with high resistances. How about a dual-damage weapon, for example fire and ice damage on the same sword? It could be more elusive than the Apple of Discord.

What do you think? Could they be OP?

Frostbite is pretty darn great since the last update, so I don’t know that something new would have to be *better* than it, or would even need to step on frostbite’s toes, but other elemental brands would be fun. More stuff is fun. 

@dumpster I’m trying to find solutions to defeat GKs without necessarily nerfing them.  :grinning:

It already exists! And GKs can’t be resistant against it, like they can with elemental attacks. 

Yes, but you said your couldn’t kill your own GK,

That was months ago! The whole game is new now. 

And never discount how underwhelming uniques can be, unfortunately.  

This is great idea Tomaxo!!

It looks like that someone is playing different game than us…

It would give Ajax the edge he needs to get back in the game for sure! It had been suggested for him also many times.

I think only ajax need elements power more than any hero thanks to his fixed spell slots.

Artemis was so good when she came out last year.

It would be fun for sure. I’m imagining a GK with a gold-forged fire/ice/poison sword.

We have dual wield swords with Ariadne and Odysseus.

What about dual wield Shields?

dssp.png

You would have physical resistance plus elemental damage.

They would look powerful and badass, especially with Ajax and Hercules.

image.png

Hercules is a Redskins fan and the leader of their marching band?  :wink:

Houston won last game over Washington due to the outperformance of the Texans cheerleading squad over the Redskins marching band.  :stuck_out_tongue:

texvsred.png

@Madlen, you said you enjoy badass female characters in games… Do you recognize the dual shields on Ariadne?

You mean the red and green lightsaber? No, please enlighten me^^

No. 

From left to right:

– Ariadne with dual shields –

Athena with Fire and Poison lightsabers

Helen with dual Captain America’s shields

Artemis with Ice and Lightning lightsabers

Please @Madlentell developers to remove the wood from Artemis head ??

No, don’t! I do like that cool camo. It’s giving her a wild and rustic feel that sets her apart of the other Heroes.  :slight_smile:

It’s very satyr-like. Or something. Satyrical?