Upcoming Versions - A Preview and Heads-Up

@CaptainMorgan one last thing , if faster fury recharge happen only when you get more than 1 side attack at same time , does it mean I should lunch strikes I am not willing to win on allies to boost regeneration ? Can you imagine the exploits ?

1 Like

Greetings Captain Morgan and the Flaregames team. To begin, I would like to thank you for your work, it is not easy to satisfy all the players but you are present and I am grateful. The next version looks very good. But on this subject, I would like to ask you about compatibility with emulators like BlueStacks or MemuPlayer because many players can not play since December 2019. They have been waiting for 3 months. This situation is a priority. You answered me about this at the end of December 2019 that the Flaregames team was working on this issue but we have no real news. All the players who are stuck, should they give up this game? I am like others in hope. Thank you for your attention (Nabios French community of Olympus Rising).

4 Likes

2 powers for gk to make him weaker ? Do you understand that this means more time gk not fighting ?

1 Like

Agree on that. This needs to be looked at.

This is a huge priority if they want to give GK one more power.
Remove cast delay entirely

1 Like

Looks like some really good working going on. Thanks to the team for their continuing efforts.

6 Likes

defense system is too weak with hero… now you give hero more power, then defense system is nothing, where is the game balance?

3 Likes

here is a post hidden by captain morgan

Yes you’re right!, GK lost a lot of time to use his power and he almost die while he was using his power… FG are killing the game… I run cross the TOP defense as my home with 2 minutes left…now they are planning to give more power for hero…damn ! then just remove the defense, because it’s just for fun…couldn’t stop anyone

2 Likes

I win all TOP player very easy. While I didn’t finish upgrading my hero yet! That’s insane, if we let hero is stronger and Not changing defense system …
-> I don’t want to play a easy game with no challenge.

3 Likes

yeah I think at lower lvl is probably even more obvious the easy defences than at high lvl, as many at lower lvl dont even think about their GK let alone forge stuff for it. At higher lvl a well forged GK could add 30-45s to the battle. Maybe after the update it will add more. Not sure what lvl you are @DuyTran91 but you should test a few TL GK’s, they are where the harder ones are, if you’re not already there of course, but in above map I see no chaos gate.

3 Likes

@CaptainMorgan i would like to add some more points for point 1 and 3 above i mentioned. (Actually it is critism about this update)

These days with looping defences are already like shit and a good player can do most of defences within 2 min. In Autoplay and still after this FG is introducing 20 more lvls for heroes which will make them more stronger .
2nd thing is since GK take some time to call his spell/power and when he will call more more than 1 power , he will not fight until his all powers summoned and get killed easily so again this is making defences more shit than earlier.

My opinion:-

1. Give boost to towers and barricades so that they can maintain the difficulty lvl.
  2. Make GK to not take time in calling his powers.
    Or
    Boost GK like earlier ( where he has very high LOH even after high Attack speed)

This Update will make this game boring unless FG will not boost defences and GK and will lead to departure of many good players again.
After this update this Game will no longer be skill based game but last hour activity to win wars.

5 Likes

Phil, your GK is interesting, but I only need <15-20 seconds to kill him (Athena/Prometheus/Hercules/perseus):disappointed: Even I didn’t done upgrade

2 Likes

Ah! I’m Hercules :wave:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See you soon (back) in TL. You guys are doing great!

BTW, ditch these solo monsters and use troops for the fun, until they fixe the imbalance between solo and troops heroes. My Ajax and Heracles have become museum objects, I no longer bring them to wars :grinning:.

1 Like

1- GateKeeper is higher (reflection) than enemy hero, but GK take a lot of damage from enemy hero + himself ->>>>> super bug :ant:
2- Defense system is too weak with everyone (since everyone have super item) I could destroy 100% strongest player with account lv.120 :joy: it’s ridiculous ->>>> increase Health + Damage for Barricades/Towers or increase number of them
3- GateKeeper take too much to use Power and nearly die while they are using Power (get stun/freezing 10->20 seconds ----> that’s insane if give him more Power to die faster
4- why is weak alliance get bonus fury while they already had 20%-60% on island defend on number of skull ----> why we need to build strong alliance while we could be weak alliance forever and take advantage
------> you are just hear weak players and lazy players and making game become worse after every version

1 Like

Gatekeeper is already the only real important element in defences and now you double buff it? You give us 20 more levels + another spell, that is for me like a totally wrong direction. Units and towers will get even more useless, you should instead look forward to balance defences in a way that is not producing monotone battles. Pretty much all you see is 2 defensive layouts for 90% of the time, Nyx, charon and Perseus.

Also the new and only slot for wars, is not making any sense. I can guess why it’s done but it is taking away strategical decisions. No more surprises in layout changes I guess.

Everything else seems interesting.

6 Likes

Removing spell cast delay will be key with this update. If they dont, every attack will be a free win.

1 Like

everybody here claims that any defense can be beaten with less than 2 minutes , and a few seconds to kill any gk …that s nice , but this is for all the players , for example , in titan league??? how many players has that level? being very optimistic maybe 100 ?

because I remember a lot of 90 s , a few even with gems , trying to beat some of the eaiest defenses-gk of the team I played with…against the best teams in TL

now it seems that there are a lot of 120 players able to beat anybody in this game , but the only I ever saw was stava2 , but he could nt with his 3 war heroes…

6 Likes

Yes please @CaptainMorgan this is really needed, just make then the same as a five star Titan so we can forge them away.
Sorry, this was meant to be a reply to a comment about uniques being useless.

1 Like