the following changes have been implemented with update 1.8.5:
- With the implementation of our new V** oucher System, **several quest rewards have been changed from Gems to Vouchers.
- Fixed an issue with missing building/wave/spell/troop levels directly after having upgraded them
- Fixed an issue with broken unit icons on Android
- Fixed an issue with battles not starting directly after buying food in Alliance Wars
- Fixed the “rangebug”
- Issue was caused by spells only affecting a limited amount of “units” while projectiles were counted as “units”. Spells sometimes did not deal damage to intended targets if they reached the unit-limit with too many projectiles in their area of effect.
- Projectiles (such as the Arblaster’s shot) now no longer count as “units” and are no longer targeted by spells and scrolls.
- Target-limit for spells and scrolls has been doubled from 32 to now 64.
- Added two more Color Sets for Hero-Items
- Added amount of fiefdoms to the Alliance Leaderboard
- Ranks are displayed in colours in Alliance members list
- Improvements to performance and stability on low-memory Windows Phone devices
For further details on our new Social Features , V** oucher System , War Champions , and Shields,** head to our announcement post here.