Yesterday’s update includes new war-reward-boosts.
From now on there are 3 additional Elite-Boosts that can be won as a reward in a War Season. War-Seasons will have the following Reward Sets:
- Warset01: Surprise Mummy, Dragofroster (can transform into an Ice-Dragon), Gargoyle Nest
- Warset02: Frenzy Frost Blaster, Dracomancer (can transform into a Fire-Dragon), Doom Gate
The reward sets will be alternating between War-Seasons. Another change is that the rewards will be spread randomly between the positions:
- In War Season 1 the rewards received for the three different positions could be:
o Position 01: Frenzy Frost Blaster
o Position 02: Dracomancer
o Position 03: Doom Gate
- In War Season 3 (War Season 2 will have the other reward set) they can be switched around, for example:
o Position 01: Dracomancer
o Position 02: Doom Gate
o Position 03: Frenzy Frost Blaster
Elite Boosts beginning with 1.9.0 can only be prolonged until the end of the next War Season in which the same Elite Boosts will be given as rewards.
“Gargoyle Nest” is the new Elite-boost for the Gargoyle Tower. When the boost is activated the tower additionally spawns Gargoyle-Troops when a troop or the player is near.
The Dracomancer boost is the new Elite-boost for the Pyromancer. The player needs to be in an Alliance with an active Dracomancer-boost in order to be able to create Fire Dragons.
- In order to create a Fire-Dragon the player needs to spawn Dracomancers (Pyromancers with Elite boost)
- Each Dracomancer comes with a small amount of Dragon-Power.
- Each Dracomancer generates Dragon-Power every second.
- Additionally Dracomancers get a certain amount of Dragon-Power when they hit a target with their attack.
- The Dracomancer with the biggest amount of Dragon-Power (the strongest one) is sucking in all Dragon-Power from surrounding Dracomancers. This can be observed as a purple Dragon-Power transfer effect.
- The Dracomancer will grow in size, increase its maximum HP and do additional Damage based on the amount of Dragon-Power it owns.
- If the Dracomancer has collected enough Dragon-Power it will transform into a mighty Fire-Dragon.
- Each Dragon will attack 3 times before it flies away from the battlefield.
- The player can influence which targets the Dragon will attack as the Dragon always aims at the targets close to the player hero (it will only attack elsewhere if there are no valid targets near the hero).
The Dragofroster boost is the new Elite-boost for the “Froster”. It works exactly like the Dracomancer boost, but transforms Frosters that have collected enough Dragon-Power into an Ice-Dragon.
Chamber of Fortune:
- Players can now also win Vouchers in the Chamber of Fortune.
- In War-battles players can now win Skulls that count for War-battles in the Chamber of Fortune.
- All members of an Alliance will receive a Magic-chest if another member of the Alliance buys GEMS.
- Players will receive vouchers from a Voucher-friend if the voucher friend purchases GEMS.
o Surprise Mummy Elite Boost
§ Spawns less knights when Mummy is defeated. 8 instead of 11 at the top level of the boost.
o There is an additional level 8 for Pyromancers
o There is an additional level 10 for Frosters
o There is an additional level 10 for the Paladin
o There is an additional level 13 for the Heal-spell
§ There is an additional Level 10 for Snake Towers
§ The Range of the snake tower covers a full way-tile. The hero cannot pass without being hit.
§ Building times for Snake towers have been reduced (-12,5%)
§ Poison Damage for Troops that got poisoned (but that are not in the range of the tower any more) has increased by 50%.
o Firebolt-Tower can be upgraded to level 10.
o Gargoyle-Tower can be upgraded to level 10.