Update 4.0 / players leaving the game...

Hi  everyone 

I’M DOING this post / publication because every days lots of players are leaving the game … 

Guys that keep writing THIS IS  a amazing update , u don’t care about nathing more as about our account, u have no idea what is care about one aliance , to see every days friends and players going away… 

This update is a big big mistake. Conquest event is for people without nothing to do in life ,if that still like this way  much more players will leave the game , be 24 h / 24h in the game is no solution and more crazy the rewards I must lought about it, you know many players are still playing at this time cause about friendship, because if it about game they stoped to play day after update. 

flaregames !!! royal revolt need all kind of players not just one aliance or or 2 pretty players  , we need care about everyone like players . IF it still like this , your pretty players and your pretty aliance will have no players to play.  

Troops , SPELLS, Ceres nerf is not correct because they spend real money on it buying gems to forge it , to make pearls to upgrade  . They invested money on it, and now you FLAREGAMES are stoling what they payed for.  

IF that is overpowered is not excuse to nerf everything , you need create new defence levels for towers a new kind of troops or towers but never stole what one player invested for , this is not  the way .  

Just do little reflection Flaregamed.  

To many bugs to fix , why that update ? The game is full of bugs … 

One more thing ,  I am writing with flaregames since 4 weeks , I get no connection to the server . I take hours to login in my game , and 4 weeks after I still here with the same problems. …

I invested more them thousands of thousand euros  in this game . And now I’m one of them thinking to leave the game… sad

Sorry for my English. Hope you get the message Flaregames.  

_r17_