Update for iOS to version 1.4.2 on 11/03/2014

Hey everyone,

just wanted to inform you that iOS received the update to version 1.4.2 yesterday.

It is the same update that was made available to Android users some time ago.

Please give feedback via this thread.

Regards,

Jona

It works fine. Like version before. :smiley:

Is one for Windows also in the works?

I assume so. I have no definite confirmation on this yet though. So take it with a grain of salt. :wink:

means windows users are always not updated… android and iOs already can update1.4.2 … really windows are 1.4.1v forever?

What about this problem http://forum.royalrevolt.com/index.php?/topic/254-no-offering-video-for-food-after-142-update/#entry4118 almost 3 weeks and not a single word from you jona!

Jona , game been crashing way too much now on Windows Phone lower end device.Its like 3-4 raids before but now it crashes after one raids.

As far as I know, all noticeable changes brought with 1.4.2 for android were bugs with the free food videos… not sure if you want bugs for a on Windows non-existing feature :wink:

So no need to complain, it’s not like android users got new content with 1.4.2… also, if I recall correctly, rr2 was initially developed for android and ios only, with windows being added later, so the versions and bug-fixing update don’t necessarily need to be exactly the same…

Don’t you think it’s unfair that PC users have to wait longer than iOS and Android users to get updates!?

same thinking… 

No, I don’t, because this update does not include any new functions or features. Windows users are not playing at a disadvantage for receiving it later.

Jona,

“The only thing that was changed is that the ad videos no longer buffer immediately as you start the game.This means that new offers might take some time to appear” 

- that’s okay but I don’t think it works as intended

“Have you tried waiting for a little while before checking back if another video is available?”

- yep,I tried several times,waiting does not work.After watching video,I waited 10-15min but still no new video.I hv only 2-3 video before,and after 1.4.2 may be 1 vid sometime if i got lucky.U can imagine this sucks.especially at higher levels,my food cost per battle almost 200,I can’t raid much with only farms.

Good, because with most games when they have a major update, they give it to iOS and Android user first, then PC weeks later. Also, I wasn’t intending on ‘This’ very minor update, I meant in future, more major, updates.  :slight_smile:

that has happened here but they gave a special sale for windows if im correct as a sorry shit tooks so long kinda thing which was great as if i remember right it wasnt their actual fault to begin with sooo let them take longer for big things l like sales :slight_smile:

+1 :slight_smile: