Upgrades

In my opinion can the cost for the upgrades go down just a little bit? Its taking me awhile to upgrade because the cost is really expensive. This is the firsy game i have tried like this and really love this game. I always said i dont like games like this one but it really caught my eye and attention and i just truly love this game.

+1 and the time too long

Lol : “reduce upgrade” , “increase gold” , " increase trophy" , " reduce ambrosia cost" , " reduce defense" , … do you seriously think that your post could help to improve the game ? 

Dont ask for obvious things like that, talk about generals concept and global balance, it would be more constructive. 

Unless if your goal is to finish this game quickiest … but in this case, spend your dollars and jump to the next one :grinning:

Parian first off stay the fuck off my topics being disrespectful bitchass and this my phone i can post and talk about whatever i want you dickhead yo ass must be white or a black who wants to be white so bad kmsl boy by and dont comment on nothing i post bitch…

Very constructive indeed …

But I agree with you, feel free to post what’s on your mind. I think that I have the right to do the same …