URGENT RECRUITMENT: for last War Season

Looking for nice players willing to help a smaller alliance. (level 26)

So if you have a good advantage on the current battle of your alliance…

Please join “Power of Weed”! Can be just temporarely, than you can return to your alliance, or you can stay :grinning:

(but you need to stay till the end the War Season or it doesn’t count - War Season ends in 12hous)

They’re 3rd right now and are fighting to defend their 4 fiefdoms 

NEED LESS THAN +10K TO REACH THE ENEMY SCORE 

AND THEY HAVE 9 OPEN SLOTS , SO IT CAN BE VERY EASY WITH YOUR HELP

enemy has players around:

levels: 56 - 84

trophies: 2.439 - 3.394

actually, you would be helping “Power of Weed” + “iNtEnSe”, cause this battle will give us 1st place, so we have a few members fighting there  :grinning:

“Power of Weed” is full right now, but I can make room for more players if someone wants to join =)

+4hours till war season is over and we are leading by 300 skulls

we are full atm, but some players scored only 900, so if you can make at least 1500, I can make room for you.

Quick question though. If I help you, will you help us in our time of need? If so, I’ll join as soon as you reply.

Not that I’m trying to be greedy, I just don’t want to alarm my alliance by coming and going so frequently without reasons that help them.

I’m willing to help a fellow ally

Sorry guys, I was so focused on the last hours of the war I didn’t even remember to come and check my topic. +forgot to follow it so I didn’t get notifications  :stuck_out_tongue:

But I still want to thank you, you’d be very helpful there!!!

"POWER OF WEED" WON THE BATTLE!   

Enemy had a 20k skulls lead in the morning, we had to fight a lot to reach beat them. :wink:

+ iNtEnSe won 1st place with 7 fiefdoms :grinning:

Nice! Congratulations! :wink: