Vein of GOLD 24

I passed Vein of GOLD 24   3 times in a row with almost a minute to spare - each time i made sure i left nothing standing - I get 2 crowns - not 3 and no reward…

There is absolutely no towers standing as I run a group of canons as sweepers at the end of my group. My canons are level 11 (also upgraded 20 times using pearls.) so they would reach everything.

What am I missing?

I cannot record - getting mesage hardware doe snot support clips…

I did it yet again - i destroyed evet single thing - ALL towers and ALL spikes etc myself.

i get 99%

There is something really wrong here.

Perhaps you took down the gate to quickly and the cannons could not take out a spike trap? Not sure. Take a video of this to show us the bug

I cannot record - getting mesage hardware does not support clips…

I did it yet again - i destroyed evet single thing - ALL towers and ALL spikes etc myself.

i get 99%

There is something really wrong here.

What is the IGN of the players base?

Could you post a pic of that base ? Also sometimes it is better to not bring ranged troops if there is a risk they will take dow a  gate before killing all towers. Or sometimes you can stop troops from killing something if you for example used scream, then they will follow you asap instead of killing towers left behind.  Hard to say, never heard about such bug, usually there is  mistake on player’s side. A video would help a lot.

@Peet, what do you play on? A Windows 10 laptop, or a phone or tablet? If Windows 10 laptop, then you should have the Xbox app pre-downloaded. To open the Game Bar click Windows+G. The Game Bar will come up and you can click the red dot which will record a video