The version 2.2 of Royal Revolt 2 is now live!
You can find it in your local store!
Please note it might take a bit of time before it is available in all countries, so just be patient and do NOT reinstall your game if you do not have access to the update yet!
There is a new chest type called “UBER Chests” in the game.
- UBER Chests can contain UBER items with unique perk combinations.
- UBER Chests are the only way to obtain UBER items without Pearl upgrading.
- Users from Hero level 8 can buy these chests in the UBER Chest shop which can be found inside the standard shop menu in-game. The more chests you purchase in bulk, the cheaper the price.
- UBER Chests have an infinite lifetime – so you can open them at any time.
- Occasionally you’ll be gifted free UBER chests that are locked. They can only be unlocked by inviting a friend and then entering your friends code. Psssttttt…here’s a tip: quality over quantity will grant you special treats.
New Video Ad Placements:
- Players will be presented with the opportunity to double their gold reward from their last battle by watching a video ad. These may be encountered when returning to the Castle scene after a glorious battle.
- Now able to shorten the duration of upgrades at any time by watching a video.
- In the player search bar (found in the leaderboard) there is a new search button which leads players to the improved search options.
- Players can now set various search parameters including:
o Trophy range
o Accepts Alliance invites
o Alliance membership
o Alliance tower level
o Online status
- In the alliance search bar (found in the Alliance leaderboard) there is a new search button which leads players to the improved search options.
- Players can set various search parameters here:
o Amount of total alliance trophies
o Amount of active players
o Elite Boost activity
Wave Management Improvement:
- Now able to copy and paste complete wave layouts via new buttons on every wave.
- In addition, you can copy certain units by dragging and dropping those units.
Alliance War Matchmaking Improvement:
With the feedback we’d received from the community, we’ve improved the Alliance War matchmaking. It is now based on a scoring system, where a total score is determined from multiple elements such as number of fiefdoms, number of Alliance members and player activity.
- Tower of Power: Upgrade the Alliance Tower to level X
- Big Spender: Donate X gold to your Alliance
- War Veteran: Fight in X War Seasons
- Generous Genius: Donate X Insta-Troops
- Players can now spawn what we call “Insta-Troops”. They are additional Troops (spawned via a new button), which can be called upon directly next to your hero when in battle.
- Every player has their own Insta-Troop queue, which has a limited number of slots and a certain cooldown between the spawning opportunities.
- Insta-Troops are consumables, meaning that once a troop has been spawned it is gone and the queue-slot becomes empty again.
- The number of slots you have in your Insta-Troop queue can be increased by fulfilling certain requirements such as connecting to Facebook, levelling up your Alliance Tower or being a member of an Alliance.
- The Insta-Troop spawning cooldown can be reduced by levelling up the Alliance Tower.
- Insta-Troops can only be acquired by requesting donations from other players.
- Players can select the type of troop they wish to request from other other players.
- When receives a donation, the level of the troop is that of the donating player.
- Players unlock new troop types to donate by levelling up the Alliance Tower.
- Perk: Life gain on hit has been rebalanced. Max*5 power.
- Granny reroll prices have been reduced.
- Alliance Tower Gem cost for levels 2-8 have been reduced (except for lvl5)
o lvl2 = 2 gems
o lvl3 = 5 gems
o lvl4 = 15 gems
o lvl6 = 100 gems
o lvl7 = 250 gems
o lvl8 = 500 gems
Windows (Metro and Windows Phone 8.1 only):
- Windows users can now receive custom in-game messages such as event activations. Note: Windows Phone 8.0 users are excluded from this.
- Video ads are now available for Windows Phone users. Note: Windows Phone 8.0 users are unable to watch video ads.
- Windows users can now login with Facebook and take advantage of the features introduced in v2.1. Note: Windows Phone 8.0 users do not have the option to login with Facebook, which means that you’re unable to get the Insta-Troop slot related to that.
- Implemented a list of all Alliance members (incl. online status and donate option) into the Alliance chat.
- When the last production boost of a certain type ends (Tavern, Farms or Blacksmith), an alarm is triggered.
- In the Friends list, you can now see the online/offline status of friends.
- Facebook posts have been improved when posting and sharing from the mobile app.
- Following a suggestion of MasterE we’ve changed the mailbox message received during war declaration so that it contains who started the war.
- Additional buttons / links to Tutorial videos.
- Various bug fixes and polishing.
Your Royal Revolt 2 Team