Queens & Kings, The wait is over: Royal Revolt 2 Version 4.0 is finally here! After months of hard work we are now excited to unleash our biggest update to date: Conquest!A new game within the game: The new Conquest Mode with all its features almost offers the complexity of an entirely new game. In the vein of classical Strategy games, Alliances will uncover large maps, claim territory and fight enemies in monthly events to gain breathtaking rewards and become the biggest conquerors of them all. The new mode comes with two main parts: Alliance Stronghold and Conquest.Alliance Stronghold: Your Alliance’s Stronghold is your homebase. Here, you and your friends train Troops, collect Wisdom and produce Stone in order to be properly prepared for the dangerous journey. Each player will manage three production buildings for the three different resource types. Once a building has produced enough resources, the players can send out a shipment to the corresponding Alliance Building, where it’ll be stored until the next Conquest Event.
Conquest: Once a month, it’s time to set out as an Alliance and explore a new world for unimaginable riches. Alliances will find themselves on a map with 3 other Alliances (one in each corner). While each Hero will independently move over said map, the rank in the Alliance determines who can perform certain actions (such as Troop assigning, Technology research and the erecting of Watchtowers). The goal of Conquest is to reach the highest Conquest Score in the end, which is achieved by claiming as much territory as possible with your Alliance.
Rewards: The higher your Alliance’s rank, the better the rewards for everybody. Next to glorious Chest rewards (including Pro-Chests), there are 4 crazy new Conquest Boosts, you can unlock with your team. Similar to how they can be won in regular War Seasons, 3 of those boosts will be given out depending on an Alliance’s rank. The 4th one, however, will be unlocked with Conquest Score only. That means, that Alliances that don’t make it to the Top 3 still have a shot at one of those new Boosts. Let’s take a look at what we’re working with:
- Heavenly Haven: For the first time ever, we’re introducing a Tent Boost. Your Tent will provide a Blessing at the start of each battle, giving you the chance to build up an epic army. Additionally, the Tent will be shooting new royal debuff bombs to increase your advantage at battle start even more.
- Twisted Trickster: Making these little naggers even more tenacious, this Boost will make each Gargoyle split in two the second it hits a target.
- Trioxin Tower: Introducing another “First”, Snake Towers will make their nasty Boost-Debut. Frequently spawning Zombies and infecting enemies with the deadly virus, this Boost will create quite an undead mess.
- Einherjar: The ability to cast a Battlecry and shield your units (ontop of everything else that makes Vikings awesome) renders this fella the ultimate warrior.
There is a whole lot more to say and learn about the Conquest Mode, so make sure to check out the FAQ-Thread we prepared. It will make it easier for you to wrap your heads around all that is new. Find it all here: https://forums.flaregames.com/topic/44246-conquest-faq/
Our first Conquest Event is scheduled for August 7th, 10:00 UTC. Since you will have access to your Stronghold before that already, we recommend you start producing the new Conquest resources as soon as possible, to give your Alliance a smooth start into the first Conquest Event.Community Requests and Bugfixes: Aside from all this new content, we also included a bunch of community requests and bugfixes, such as:
- You’ve been requesting it for a long time and now it’s here: The battle cutscenes for the Dragon and Beast spawning can now be activated/deactivated individually. Just head over to the options menu and set it to whatever you prefer.
- Video Ad Rewards should be working fine on Windows again. We are really sorry this took such a long time, circumstances and time constraints made it impossible for us to fix this sooner.
- Crashes on Android Oreo should be fixed (Thread: https://forums.flaregames.com/topic/43572-continuous-crashing-since-last-android-update-lg-g6/)
- The Stun of Stone Dragons should no longer last as along (Thread: https://forums.flaregames.com/topic/43703-skull-towers-dont-fire-anymore-after-being-hit-by-stone-dragons/)
- Whoops! We also fixed the switched Dragon colors, but guess what: We broke it again.
In conclusion, we want to take the opportunity to thank you all for your patience. You guys had to wait a long time for this one. We just want you to know that we appreciate your constant support over the last 4 years and we know the road up until here was quite bumpy sometimes. We put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this Update and we hope that you enjoy it. There is a lot more stuff planned for those new additions and we are already working on improvements and polishing.
Thank you all,
Your Royal Revolt 2 Team