Version 5.2.0 is now being rolled out worldwide. This version brings a lot of stability and general game health changes, as well as a couple of new features, and builds a foundations for some upcoming
changes in future versions.
Please note: it may be some time before the version is available in your region. If it is not currently there, please check again later.
Here is a rundown of all changes in this version:
- We’ve added the Playtime Rewards feature, which will reward you simply for spending time in Olympus Rising.
- We now have a dedicated Hall of Fame for the Odyssey, where everyone can see the top Odyssey players in the world.
- Heroes are now Unleashed by defeating them on the Island Map; each Hero has their own “base” island, on which the player must defeat the Hero to Unleash them.
- Heroes at War are now also available to attack on the normal Island Map.
- Skull values are now shown for all selectable islands on the War Map.
- Reduced Invocation icon size in battle by 25%.
- Reduced the length of some Tutorial battles.
- Added a new step to the initial game tutorial and made some related polishing changes.
- Added several new loading screen hints.
- Updated the game to be more compatible with the latest iOS Devices.
- Increased the strength of Health perks on new Hero Items by 40%.
- Increased the strength of Damage perks on new Hero Items by 17%.
- Capped the maximum Demolition Chance a Hero can have at 35%.
- Reduced the Minotaur’s Ice weakness from 150% to 100%.
- Reduced the amount of Dominance required to unlock some island areas.
- Fixed that Area Damage values would be added to all reflected damage from the Damage Reflection Perk.
- Fixed that either Area Damage or normal attack damage would be used when attacking (whichever was highest). Both will now be used.
- Fixed that Skull values on the War Map could not be seen before starting a Strike.
- Fixed that VFX may not be displayed when opening Daily Gem chests.
- Fixed a crash when suspending and resuming on some phones.
- Fixed a crash when connecting new Google accounts on Android 8.0.
- Fixed that AR mode was not working correctly on some devices.
- Further improved Android Stability.