VERY DISAPPOINTED

the 1kgems quest become just 250 gems!!! :angry:

I feel you. My hero is lvl 73, won the diamond league 7 times, and only two armor pieces to go to have a full set of heroic items. All 3 of them 1k rewards were in my sights. 3k gems that I was going to stash away for a worker package that cost roughly 3k. Now what do I get, 750 gems for all 3 of em? Garbage.

The only saving grace is that most everyone is upset with it, at least the achievement side of the update. This is not a balancing issue that half like and half don’t. This was just plain bad judgment. I hope Jona voices our concerns to the proper channels -_-

I think the level 80, 1k reward remains according to sources.

I am also disappointed with their customer service too… Sent them a ticket and its almost 4 days and no replies… Keep it up flares…

Nithin its only 4 days…

others have to wait 2 to 4 months…

cheer up:)

What 2-4 months??? I have spend my money and time on this game… Oh mine i am absolutely screwed…

They have great coustemer service really.

Problam is not in coustemer service, its about the developers of the game that choose to take our rewords after we won them in fair play, i think its the only game in the world that did that :slightly_frowning_face:

Really flare what u been thinking? We all pay with real money for the Alliance lvl, so why need to be like that and take our gems rewords?

When i first contacted them they solved my problems in few hours and on second time it increased to 1 day, and now 4 days and no replies from them… This prove that their service has started to fade…

Ever time I have contacted them I NEVER got a response via customer service but in like 10 days I got the gems that I was suppose to get. 

all our HOPE is in the staffs… U do something for us :slightly_frowning_face: