Video chest reward

Over the past few weeks, I have been experiencing a no-video - stuck on loading map screen, for video rewards. Needless to say, there is no reward either. This is probably one sort of video, one single advertisement, because I am getting normally all the rest of the chests and see all the rest videos. Everything has been running smooth for months/years. The lost chests are very rare, but in this case, it seems it wont load at all. My connection is just fine, everything else works, I just have to close the game and reboot, because it gets stuck.

Kudos for making this part working so well… in the very beginning, there were a lot of problems!

2 Likes

This has always happened for me. Only half the video chests get past the loading screen. 

iPad? Which is the same for me, but I don’t update my ios, because it runs smoothly (I hate risking it). Old and new ipad, I got around 95% of chests, for more than a year. But lately, I keep losing a few.

I am having issues again, 50% of the ads are not showing at all, so I am not getting the video chests. It’s been going on for at least a week.

Anyone else having this problem?

2 Likes

Did this begin when you switched to 5.1.2? If not, has it improved with 5.1.2?

I’m using iOS so I don’t think we got the 5.1.2 update, but it’s been the worst it’s ever been since 5.1.1.

2 Likes

I am also on 5.1.1 on IOS. 4 weeks ago, but these lost chests were more noticeable last week.

I still lose a few… but when I am at work, I don’t really keep track.

1 Like

Happens to me quite often as well. Some days i only get 1 or 2 bonus videos other days it gets stuck once i try n watch the ad. And still on other days i watch and get nothing. Sure makes lvling up my hero’s difficult without the extra ambrosia. It doesnt happen as much as it did before this last update but still has happened a couple times since

3 Likes

Happening a lot to me also the last few days. Running iOS on iPad and iPhone.

Seems like about half the time the video will play through but I don’t get a chest. iOS

Yeap, half seems about right to me too. Im gonna use my phone today and tomorrow, which I dont usually do. Its been 1/2 so far. I’ll post if I notice difference.

I might be wrong, but I think it’s the RR2
Ad that doesn’t deliver a chest. The other ones seem to work.

2 Likes

I get a chest from the RR2, always. I hope to get that, because its also 15 seconds. Do you mean no-video? If that’s so, again I think it’s not the RR2.

Just to be sure, if I see the video, I get a chest. I haven’t lost a chest from viewing the video, in years. The problem is the video not loading, and stuck on the screen of the map islands.

Video loads, plays through, no chest. But only that video

1 Like

Thanks, we have implemented several improvements to the ad service as well as updates, and are working on more changes right now. Hopefully we can get this working a little better.

1 Like

I actually noticed a difference this morning.

1 Like

The video chests seemed to be working very well following whatever you did earlier in the week up to the server update yesterday. Now I’m only getting half (or less) the chests again. Videos play most of the time, but it’s a dice roll whether I get the chest. iOS.

1 Like

Having problems with video chests on my iPhone 6. As in, none of the videos are loading at all. I’m having no problems with my iPhone X. Wondering if the new update to the iOS makes a difference as the new one isn’t supported on the iPhone 6.

2 Likes

Video chests are not loading properly. Possibly since the server update but could be earlier. Using an iPhone X

1 Like

Video chests are still bad after the latest update. Videos often don’t load (spinning circle that never stops) and when they do, seems like the chest isn’t rewarded most of the time.

2 Likes