W.T.F.? No Flying Fire-Breathing Dragon?!

We need one new final ultimate unit maybe from an epic new quest add on…

I’m getting close to beating all the Dungeons and I need something new to beat.

Plus this is a medieval tower defense/offense game!  It’s all played by geeks and nerds like me.  We need a flying fire-breathing dragon!  It fits so naturally into the game! 

Also most fire units are weak to water.  I’d like a new unit to add a new element to the game play.

It doesn’t seem right to see a slow flying dragon get taken out by water. 

And since the dragon has scales, I don’t think he should be weak to arrows probably 50% resistance for piercing.

I think his big weaknesses should be blunt and normal attack: 75%.  It would be awesome seeing and ogre take a club to one of those monsters! 

Also I think only units with a range greater than 0.8 should be able to kill Dragons cause they are flying!  So like spikes knights would be powerless against dragons.  But both a King and a Palidin would be able to fight them.

Please, please, please, pretty please!

Idea is nice.

And you completed dungeons,if yes then please tell me how you completed Last too dungeons.because i already wasted around 150 gems on that but no result:/

No, unfortunately, I’m just getting close. 

I’m in the same place you are right now.

:slightly_frowning_face:

On the last Gold Dungeon, you just spam elite Arbs, run along the edge with Bladestorm, Armegedon the first row of towers, rush forward, revive, repeat. At least, that’s what I did :\

cool idea! :slight_smile:

One might find a dragon in a dungeon /cave too, guarding his gold :slight_smile:

scroll - suicide - scroll - suicide - scroll

You can go through any base like this. It costs tons of gems though…