Want help from rr2 plzz :'(

Edit by Aly: no screenshot of personal info

Plzzz :’( 

Plz rrply guys if u knw

Second acc is my friend acc who stooped this game

Alysa plz 

You should remove the screenshot as people could use those details.

Contact support about the issue. https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

They r very very very very slowwwww

I cannot help about this, and the support doesn’t work on the weekend.

Sadly you will have to wait until Monday to get an answer.

Hhhh ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

Technically you’re breaking a rule by having 2 accounts, bad idea to be rude aswell.

Hhh

Wht ? cant play 2acc by one  person hhh?..

Thats my friend acc who left rr2

1.1. Grant of a Limited License to Use the Service
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant Flaregames policies, Flaregames grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license subject to the limitations below to access and use the Service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.

The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:

• You shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13; You shall restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. paypal) by minors.
  • You shall not have more than one Account at any given time, sell or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Flaregames, or previously been banned from playing any Flaregames game;.
  • You shall use your Account only for non-commercial purposes; You shall not use the Service to advertise, or solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk or spam e-mail or repetitive messages to anyone;

http://www.flaregames.com/terms-service/

That’s new. I knew the rules and only have one account, but there are billions out there with more than one account.