War Bug Megathread. Please post them all here.

To kick-start this, if you change a marker you placed on an active strike, the strike will be cancelled and you cant attack anymore. Read and beware.

THAT IS A MAJOR ERROR. WAR MARKS CHANGE AS THE WAR CONTINUES. WE MISSED OUR ATTACK. THAT IS UNBELIAVABLE… 

@CaptainMorgan Declared battle vanished at war map. War messed already… Plz fix this first place… 

Same problem in our war. No strike anymore… Great start of the war. Hope it will be fixed ASAP

Did the Harry Potter sorting hat organise the leagues?

Leaques are weird. We are at the worst leaque with RED SQUADRON…??? 

Can someone help me check this theory… Does it look like the leagues were organized with respect to the time an alliance had been around?

Same Problem. Not all wars are shown!

restart the game!

Restarted. It vanished from all my team members also… 

Here is the bug I encountered: I started my raid with 3 attacks. I made a total score of 3,943 which is shown in the spoils of war. But in the strike standings it shows only 2,488. This means to me that my 1st attack was not registered. IGN: iamGodMAC

oh… it solved the problem here …

ALSO I AM AFRAID THERE WILL BE A MAJOR BUG WILL BE DISCUSSED SOON. I DECLEARED BATTLE AT A 3 SKULL. USE ONE FURY THERE. AFTER BATTLE VANISHED MY SPOILS TRANSFERED TO 1 SKULL  DEFENCE BATTLE. IF IT IS REPEATED, ALLIANCES USE THIS BUG TO CHANGE THE BATTLE RESULTS. 

@CaptainMorgan if you read this please respond. There is still spare time. Can you fix this with a quick server maintanance? 

@CaptainMorgan?

@GalaMorgane?

@Chris?

@Hellslord I think they can only fix stuff after this war. But they gotta be quick to deal with everything till the next one

No, because RS was an original team. 

But I think you’re getting close. I think it might have something to do with how long an alliance was highly ranked. So an alliance like RS that was top 10 for relatively short amounts of time and then dropped out of the top 50 (or top 100 maybe?) would lose points compared to Texas lonestars(now Texas blood heroes) who has basically been a top 10 team since wars started. 

But it’s just a guess. 

Like maybe it’s ranked by total number of torches per week since the start of war. So week 1, 100 torches. Week 2, 107 torches: total 207. Know what I mean?

Thx infamous. I can continue my life with 1 less torch but i feel comfortable if i am sure the devs are aware of the problem… 

I just did my first two raids. After the second raid it show only one and although Hercules also shows two furies remaining he is still “sleeping” (or sleeping again). I attacked CROMM with Herc.

League of mortals and my new team is in league of warriors fighting for 250 gems reward.I get more gems from my defense than that in a day.???

Red Squadron in league of mortals @CaptainMorgan what is this???

Are you mocking top teams or dedicated players or is it some kind of easter egg in the game?