War in titan league

good morning I’m ken shiro of gladiators,
I write on behalf of many players who are losing the desire to play especially in the league of the titans!
now there are only “agreements and conspiracies” between the alliances to win and to make the others recede … it has become ugly and boring to play in this way, you are losing the “fighting spirit” of this game! you have to find a way to make it more fun again … duels 1 vs 1 and stop or else! for the sake of this game I ask you this favor

Absolutely correct Leonardo, the players have basically made a farce of TL and the fake wars. I did give a numbers of suggestions in the v5 war thread. Hopefully FG will implement some of them and actually make the flagship league enjoyable and meaningful in the war sense.

6 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As Philstar mentioned, we have had several discussions about this recently, and it is high on our list to improve this situation.

3 Likes

I’m glad we think it is the same … we hope something changes at least the game can be as fun as before✌️

3 Likes

The biggest problem is how the multiple team wars are too decisive.
This is a problem in the low end of the league and in the top.
In the latest season Spartans were relegated largely because of war 1 and 3.
GoW lost the opportunity to get top 3 in war 1.
War 2 it’s impossible to gain torches when meeting an equally strong team like happened to GoW and Texas in the latest season.
By making war 1 and 3 a day shorter you’d make the two wars influential on the final result and prevent a 3vs1 in the first war.

6 Likes

As fun as before when?

War duration should be shorter!!!

2 Likes

Problem is not only in TL, but all the leagues !!!

1 Like

Well said!

So far I am willing to try a number of the suggested solutions but separate fury generation per island and fixed base set ups seem to be the best of the suggestions I’ve heard so far!

2 Likes

Cut one day off war 1 and 3 would solve the 3vs1 “problem” and also make those two wars less decisive. As it is now those two wars are twice as decisive than war 2 and 4.
Each war should have comparable torches in play.

3 Likes

I do get what your saying, but for me shortening the wars are a little bit counter productive, as all there is in the game is war… As a solution it’s more putting a band aid over the problem rather than solving it. I personally can’t see it changing things; you’ll still get a 2v1 in both multi-alliance maps and be unable to leave the map higher than 3rd out of the 4 alliances, despite being probably the better alliance on the map.
Remember the axis powers have 8 alliances in their cartel. So you’ll get hit from both side most likely ever war. And while you just about managed to break even in torches your competitors will be ‘gifted’ torches as they currently are. So you’ll never win TL or even stand a real chance.

1 Like

GoW can prevent a 3vs1 if the 1st war was one day shorter.
And regarding the season, a day shorter would mean 1-4 less torches lost.
2vs1 is unavoidable in 3rd war unless two teams skip strikes they have to attack each other. Mind you striking and not fighting is not a real fight.
Again a day shorter would mean less torches lost when being g4ngb4ngged.

1 Like

There are 2 ways to “shorten” a war: You can reduce the time or increase the strike and fury cooldown. They accomplish the same goal. I’d prefer shorter time myself, but the end result would be the same if you’re committed to the idea of a 3 day war.

1 Like