War info correct?

It turned out to be 80K VP… for 57 furies in total. 1400 VP per fury.

Good luck everybody :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I have to agree, starting on a Thursday and having a pool of 15 hours is bad.

good day everyone.
so guys, was this new format of campaign timing intentional or it happened due to delaying season etc?
next season campaign would also be a 2 day system or will go back to 3 day format?

Getting max chests this war is ridiculous unless you’re matched against a weak team and get to the high skull islands. Max chests should be attainable for people who use all fury (and win) even on 1 skull islands.

2 Likes

It’s even worse as everyone seems to have varying fury recharge rates, players in my alliance getting fury now 12.25 GMT, I stil have to wait about 1h20m, and we all have same lvl heroes and didn’t hit max at all, so clearly some players/alliances have an advantage over others, just seems a right mess.

Also different players have different values for the same opponents, an alliance members has 6 points higher across all the lvl of opponents. Is it dependant on level of attacking player now @CaptainMorgan
for example on a 3 skull a max lvl 150 player was giving my friend 1392, but would only give me 1385 and the scale was maintained across the skulls and various levels

3 Likes

It’s been that way literally for years. Lower level attackers get a bonus. That’s how it’s worked the entire time you’ve been playing.

3 Likes

yes, this is quite a while the case. i guess about 6 per lvl and every 5 lvls its 7. something like this.

1 Like

Everyday is a school day; so from that logic would be beneficial for an alliance to stay all lvl 145 and give away less VP’s and score more, as long as they have well developed heroes seems like a possible exploit to me.

I thought you were for the little guys? You changed your tune that fast?

1 Like

Just pointing out a possible favourable situation if an alliance went that way, not sure it has anything to do with old elites and all that. Anything that brings and keeps more players in the game the better for me. Recently seems like were losing players again especially from TL alliances, has widened the gap between best 3 and the rest.

1 Like

I mean the idea of someone saying it’s not OP to race to level 150 sounds familiar, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. It sounds really familiar though.

1 Like

I’m very happy I ‘raced’ to lvl 150, I spend near on 2 years constantly levelling up, and spent most wars just taking 95% to get through, not to mention sacrificing impossible max oddesys at the time due to my inadequate heroes, in favour of levelling up powers and other things.

Everyone has the chance to get to max level, and now it’s quicker than when I did it. BUT to get high fame points, only those that had access to buggy gear (remember those) could really do max oddesys for big boosts, that and the fact that resources weren’t needed so much. So I’ve no issue at all with people getting max lvl faster, doesn’t make sense reforging gear every couple of lvls.
But new players starting now wont really be competing in the same way as players with huge fame points. They are the old elite, I’m in the middle ground, not an old elite but not a noob.
In other games the company run a new server to allow new starts to compete, here there is none of that, so I did suggest that new starts get randomly allocated 10k fame points or something to help them start off.

1 Like

The best players in the game that I know, much better than myself, pay close attention to how the game actually works and always compare that to how they assume it works. They’re also not quick to call game mechanics bugs or exploits, but when they do it’s after substantial research, testing, and observation.

1 Like

I second that. Are we going over that again? I am pretty sure we will always have something to argue about this stuff.

Some people are just bored to do the boring stuff. Or do it really bad.

Assume? You mean look at the values and the numbers stated, morale values for troops and assume?! The things I’ve spoken about in the past have been things that have been different to what is stated, and only by ‘inside’ knowledge passed by FG persons to selected players are these things generally disseminated.

As for doing things badly…I spend 1 invoc this war and took all CCCP Gk’s for 100%, and gained enough gems through well known elite players failing to kill my GK to buy a special pack of chests if I even needed to (which I dont). So guess I’ve found enough out about the game even when things aren’t clearly stated, or in some cases actually incorrect.

1 Like

And just to quell exploit talk, the vp differential is intentional and it’s really cool. It allows a talented but slightly lower level team the ability to compete with a higher level team in war. It’s a small boost for the underdogs.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re so confident. That’s awesome. I never assume that I’ve learned enough, and I’m always searching to learn more. But that’s just me.

Hmmm sounds to me the GK got nerfed somewhere there… oh and on max level, everything is beginning to be boring and easy. I wonder how much easier this is going to get. Cant wait to max out and have boring fights.

Sounds familiar… damn! Who was saying that over and over? But what a coincidence to be proven right by the person objecting that! Oh I forgot, bragging rights are better than acknowledging wrong doing.

2 Likes

Thanks, only until they change the parameters again, but until then, yes. I’ve known for some time the best combinations for certain heroes but takes some time to forge properly, and don’t play much these days, real world stuff thankfully takes priority.

You only have to go through the forum recently to find players complaining about how strong some GK’s are, personally I think they have the balance about right.
Yes in time (maybe a season) all of CCCP will go through my base (at the moment was 7-8 players) with no gems spend, but they will have well refined heroes and max troops/powers and high fame masteries etc. So it won’t annoy me at all, they would have earned that, as it should be.
Before with 200% att speed and large LoH gains, some GK’s were invincible, the devs recognised that, and made balanced changes. It’s going to be a while until we see Prom/Oddy/Arty/Helen rampaging through our Gk’s, and doubt that will ever happen.

I only said the above as you took a dig at me on your earlier post, so don’t pretend innocence.

I did know how to defeat many GK’s but while levling up resources were not allocated to forging as wasnt worth it until max lvl. Then you dont have to do it again.
I might get bored just winning all battles, but still with the lesser heroes its a real challenge to win 100% against the top players, that’s where the challenge in the game is, anyone can win with Herc, Athena, Percy.

If I had the top war blessings that several teams have indefinetly such as bionic warriors, etc, I’d have cleared a lot more bases for 100% earlier such is their additional attack and speed value. But some players/alliances need to conspire to keep these big advantages I guess. Great if you can learn to win without them though.

I also suggested added VP’s for speed clearance of a base to add something more to just a simple 100% battle. Also suggested honoured war hero to add some variety. As if this was done maybe we would’t see extra levels so soon, and people wouldn’t be bored. I only play an hour a day now, so don’t get bored using all heroes.

1 Like