War Progress and Spy Report

Since nobody is looking or suggesting on this in the Suggestions & Improvement thread, I decided to post in this section

I have two suggestions. It may generate some interest and is definitely an added plus in the game.

1. The war progress, which we see on the top of our screen has a progress bar for the king and the troops. Also, it shows the enemy waves that are progressing towards the king’s tent. I suggest an addition of towers at the side, which disappears as the units destroy them. This has two strategic importance, the players know how many more towers remain ahead of him, and if the troops at the back of the king (or newly spawned units) were able to destroy the towers.

2. My second suggestion is an option for spy information of the towers types in an enemy base. The information can be for some gold and spy level. The spy could tell what are the towers and where they are placed. The higher the level of the spy the higher the details including information on the waves (as you know some are hidden waves/units).

The information could be revealed at the start where we have the war chart.  Either after the spy information, the types of the tower are displayed on top of the tower in the chart or different towers are coded with different colors. So we exactly know at a corner how many and what types of towers we are going to encounter and make a strategy against it. It will certainly add a new dimension to the game. Spy depending on the upgrade level can give information on how much XP points once can gain if he attacks a particular enemy. The Information which are hidden by the devs.

from which game u got the spy idea ??? Haha

Old warlords always used spies to keep track of the enemies. Just a suggestion to give different dynamics to the game.

okk !! Yeah but idea is great !!!