War spoils chests aren’t being rewarded

Error, No war chests,!

2 Likes

The most horrible is that FG keep silence. In the past it was just the same problemes with chests and war after update, but it was fixed soon. Now it’s time to pray, step by step all becoming worse

1 Like

@Madlen @CaptainMorgan
No chests rewarded in war.

1 Like

No war chests rewarded here as well…

2 Likes

the behavior of the FG is shameful, as are the inappropriate changes two days after the war. Is it possible that they cannot make this something that could be a wonderful strategy game accessible to everyone?
it is impossible for programmers not to test the game’s operation and all its details.
how impossible it is that no one has responded to the requests of the various players who have been writing in this discussion for over four hours !!

2 Likes

at least they replied apologizing and proposing a compensation adequate to everyone, without exception, to their managerial and programming incapacity !!

1 Like

I’ve some bad feelings about this situation. Is it the beginning of the end of OR?

1 Like

No it’s just a holiday in Germany. Stuff like this has happened before.

1 Like

Maybe they got sick of all the feedback and this is our punishment :joy:

Nah. The OR team is shockingly small. And I can guarantee you nobody is getting rich doing this. It’s pretty incredible that they are able to make a really high quality game like this with the budget and staff they have. You just have to accept that nobody’s getting paid to work on a holiday and sometimes things like this happen. It’s not the end of the world.

4 Likes

Well they are usually quick in fixing glitches… let’s hope they give us all 10k gems for the war troubles :joy:

1 Like

unfortunately not only the caskets won in the war are not paid … towers that do not fall despite the blows, as well as the barricades, moreover the time does not correspond as it is accelerated by the system so you find yourself to be late even just to bring down the gate. in addition to that the frame of the single players most of the times does not correspond to the real odyssey points that can be controlled by opening the card of each one

1 Like

What happend FG

1 Like

Yeah at least 4000 gems!

i did not notice the first few things. if i get your right towers and barricades are so strong that it takes you too much time, or do you mean towers do not fall whatever you try?
did noch check the fame-frame, but thx for the hint.

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the slow response on the forums to this. We have found the problem and are looking into the issue. We will get back to you either with a fix or with relevant compensation.

Thanks for your ongoing patience.

6 Likes

Are you the Flaregames advertising professional?

Yup. Who are you?

1 Like

A man from the Mars.

1 Like

thx for the given update and also on server.
i see the correct times now. but we lost the enhancements won so far. also chests won up to now are not in the inventory. just as info, maybe that was also what you wanted to tell us