WAR SUGGESTIONS

1)For titan leaque, teams are somewhat smilar so it is near impossible to get high skull win. So rebalance defender advantage. Put a penalty at the start (50k for 2 skull, 100k for 3 skull, 200k for 4 skull, 300k for 5 skull) and that is all… These penalties can be adooted for other leaques with different numbers… 

1. It is a common thing to be ganged at TL. Especially for 3 team map. I have a suggestion like this: Fury regeneration bonus according to number of ongoing battles. Something like if a team having 2 battles, that team can have %20 fury regeneration speed bonus, if a team ganged from both sides and having 6 ongoing battles, that team can have %60 fury regeneration speed bonus. 

2. For TL, top 3 rewarded with uniques. It can be adapted to other leaques. Also for TL rank 4-10 does not differ, at that ranks chest rewards can be given according to standings and adopted to other leaques also… 

Thx. 

Or a difficulty % penalty applying to an alliance attacking another alliance that is already being attacked!  I think this would bring back the strategy to the TL, as at the moment it’s all political, who has most allies wins, simple. 

one suggestion : No more Incursion War. Its so boring and annoying. Do 1 vs 1 cannot be more boring then this. Last time that was a incursion and again its seem to be a incursion again. Can developer can remove this and replace this by a really good War.  4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6,etc…

PS : If you found me sleeping on my keyboard now you know why :lol:

I think there are 2 1vs1 modes because that’s what the majority of the people who post on the forums were asking for, but I agree that 2 is too many. I actually like incursion better than Duel, I think, though. Or maybe it’s just that duel is weird because there are islands that are impossible to hit under any circumstances.

I would LOVE for one of those modes to be replaced by a large format war. 10vs10 etc…

Large format will be more interesting. 10 vs 10. At least you have more chance to have fun and find at least some you can defeat. 1 Vs 1 at least give us the choice to attack all islands and destroy the opponent at 100%. We can do only 3 of 5