WE THE PEOPLE OF ROYAL REVOLT HOLD THOSE TRUTHS TO BE SELF-EVIDENT: THE BLACKSMITH VALUATION OF PEARLS IS A JOKE!

WE THE PEOPLE OF ROYAL REVOLT HOLD THOSE TRUTHS TO BE SELF-EVIDENT: THE BLACKSMITH VALUATION OF PEARLS IS A JOKE!

Did you know if you use Gems to speed up your production of Pearls at the Blacksmith’s shop you get more Pearls for spending the Gems than the Pearls you would have gotten initially?

Did you know if you buy an item from Granny for Pearls, and then immediately turn it back into Peals at the Blacksmith you get you get about 1 Pearl for every Pearl you spent?  And they charge you money to get your Pearls back!

Did you also know if you bought that same item with Gems you’d get about 5 times at many Pearls as the Blacksmith would give you just for spending the Pearls?

Worst of all did you know that the more you upgrade an item the more likely it is to fail?  We’re spending usually 40+ Pearls on an upgrade and once you reach 10 upgrades which on my Sword is only +3.3 and upgrade ergo +33 attack (almost nothing), each time you upgrade you have a 90% chance of failing!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

I agree… Finally i get to see a useful post from you…

Right back at ya.

I agree

AGREE

Oh the BURN!!! The BURN!!!

The burn is in the furnace the blacksmith uses…spend spend spend!!!xD