What determines the amount of medals?

Many players in my auto match now give 700+ and 800+ medals only. These are players, mostly from VL and Todes, are players who used to give me 1000+. What’s going on?

Rather, what determines the increase or decrease of these medals?

Since it is variable, I assume for a big part based on previous encounters. Like having several people failing your base will make your medals rise.

Or it could be related to the player’s defensive strength. In wars I choose my opponent by looking at their medal value. A value of 34, the minimum, is a good indication about the base being an easy win.

That’s the thing. Some players who I usually see using auto match that were 1000+ are now 700+ to 800+ medals. Some were even 600+ even though they were 1000+ previously. It’ll be nice to know what the formula is.

They r not active as were in past, 

So they doesn’t upgrade base, but u updated ur offense unit , spells, hero gear.

Almost everyone beats them, that’s why the medals are low. When many guys fail, the medals rise. Blame the unbalanced game. Offense is way overpowered, compared to defense

In my opinion, it depends also on the number of trophies.

I know if you farm the same on. The number of medals drop. By exemple if I fight someone call I don’t know Medal1 and he give 230. If I attack him 3 or 4 time. He will give after like 120 and more you attack and more the medals drop. However if you fail the medals up

The medals number is determinated by the strengh of the base. So its a good indicator to know if the base is super easy,easy,medium,hard or impossible depending your own power. at below 30 medals its super easy. 34 easy, around 60 easy. 110 medium, 200 hard, 300 impossible. So its important to know you own power and what base you can beat

Like the others mention. if you face one who offer 1000 and suddenly he offer 800 and drop. its because his defense has not be improve since your offense have increase. that means the base you have found in matchmaking has not be improve since your offense continue to grow up

Yeah but do you think it is based on what is active on grid or all towers and obstacles in inventory also?

Or it could be related to the player’s defensive strength. In wars I choose my opponent by looking at their medal value. A value of 34, the minimum, is a good indication about the base being an easy win.

medals is based of what you see on the matchmaking. Not about what you have in inventory. You can have 1000 towers in inventory you will offer 34 if you base is too much easy.

I always thought it was similar to XP. You know, how hard the base is to defeat based on the tower levels

increase the amount of your trophies you will receive more medals. + medals = accumulate trophies

It’s a combination of these factores:

• the defender’s trophies (higher trophies = higher medals)

• the recent defensive history of the defender’s (the more people lose to him, the more medals he’ll give)

What’s happening now is that there are like 1000 players who are able to beat anyone in the game. This leads to more successful attacks in general, so medals drop.

There’s also a lower need to push trophies to main accounts (as we know, some top players had secondary accounts that were used for dropping trophies on their main accounts), so you’re also gonna see less people worth over 1000 medals.

your firepower count too, when im trying to attack someone with weaker low forged or non forged units i got more medals and when im using strongest possible setup medals count is lower.