What is hero lvl?

What is hero lvl and what does it do besides making it able to wear updated gear?

you see the hero level ( max 130) after every raid and in the Playermenu where you can select Items, Pal and Guaridian.

You got more HP Points and leadership when you grow in the Level.
Some Scrolls are new/stronger at higher Level. You find only items in you Hero Range, when you are higher you find better items
when you reach Player Level >115 then you can find max items… i hope this answer helps.
greetings Jesper

1 Like

Thanks. Does that mean my beast become stronger with hero’s lvl?

yes the Beast states are changing when you grow.
Depents your -and Beast’s Level.

thanks…what else is hero lvl for?

1. Your hero gets stronger and you will be able to tackle more stronger bases…
  2. Your HP, leadership and attack increases little after each hero level up…
  3. The gears you get will be better and of high levels…
  4. Your pals will get somewhat stronger and your defense beasts will get much stronger…

However, levelling up doesnt necessarily mean you have become stronger… It takes a great skill and your troops and spell upgrades to become stronger… Hero level matters a little, but it is not the basis of determining your strength… There are players lvl 80 who can easily defeat my base, there are players lvl 120+ who still lose in my base… there are bases lvl 80 which i still find a little tricky to defeat, there are bases lvl 120+ which are too easy to defeat… Defense beasts are almost easy to kill…

Hero level matters, but only a little… focus on upgrading your path, obstacles, towers, spells and troops… Your level will automatically increase once you fight opponents to get gold and for war and conquests and ninjas…

3 Likes

so lvl 115 to 130 gear give the same stats?

Nope from level 115 the game start to drop level 130 items…
The stats on the 130 items grow up to the max level .