What is it, and what to do about it?!?

Here is what is written in the picture:? " At least one of your recent purchases has been processed incorrectly. For more information, please contact our support team." 

I think you got a ban it means. You bought gems and they didn’t receive any cash from it. 

You should contact support and ask them what recent purchase they didn’t get their money from. If you can send them a receipt (probably Microsoft Receipt), they will need to unlock your account.

Same message here

Best way is to contact support and ask :wink: I never seen it before

I’m getting this message too, but only when I click on a exclamation point that is only shown over the gems in the dungeons…

If you can still play without issues, I would ignore it :wink:

I checked my dungeons and as expected no similar message there. If you indeed still can play without a problem, ignore it. 

What happens when you click on that message? Does the game disconnect?

I can play, it’s all right. The exclamation mark appears only in the dungeon. When I click on it, this message appears. It’s just not clear what to do with this ?! All my past purchases went well. Apparently this is their problem.

I’m an honest player, and I just wanted to know what it was. Guys who have the same problems write here. Let them tell us if it’s worth worrying about this!??

or just flood support with questions what’s going on :wink:

Hello guys,

If you received this message, please do contact our support team. They will be able to give you an answer.

You can contact them here: https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you :slight_smile:

Gala

Oops sorry for the double post, just wanted to confirm that there is nothing to worry about :slight_smile:

Gala

i think its a bug, it has come up for me even when i haven’t purchased anything.

I think i canceled buying something in plants vs zombies (clicked by accident) then the exclamation mark came up in RR2.

Jup, when you click the exclamation mark in the dungeon. 

@GalaMorgane what do you mean, we should contact the Support? It seems to happen to so much Players … Do you really want us to Spam your Support with this Issue?