What Is The Events cycle

Can someone plz tell me the events cycle ( Blacksmith, Alliance party …)?

you get discounts on specific things, like upgrading costs gets reduced, gear meltdown reduces, upgrade time reduces…

Every wednesday of every second week, these discounts start and last for i guess 3 days… Every week is a special one…

In blacksmith, you get discounts on blacksmith things, like meltdown period gets reduced…In alliance party, maybe you’ll get gems discount for upgrading your alliance tower… there are gem to gold exchange discounts, upgrade gold cost discount, high probability of getting rare pals and guardians, etc…

You do not get everything all at once… these special offers are available in different packs, and packs are different every week, with repetition, of course…

And you can enjoy these discounts and other special offers during that certain period only…

2 Likes

Thank you my friend ^^
What i’m asking for is the order of the events, I mean, which one cames first, second …
I just want to know the upcoming event, do you have any idea?

there certainly is a sequence, or so I think… But I havent kept track of it… So sorry, can’t say anything regarding that…

but it would be helpful to know the pattern…
So, if anyone is familiar with the pattern of the offers, do comment… thank you…

1 Like

Well, I don’t think there is a clear order. Sometimes two similar events happen very near to each other, like the BS event a few months ago. Others like “waves event”(don’t remember how it’s called), I haven’t seen them for many months… Maybe FG could give some clues ?

2 Likes

I prefer events of 3 days duration, but in April and in May we had only of 2 days duration.

Hi Hoppy98,
The exact order is only known to the developers and only the upcoming event will be announced via in-game 24 hours in advance.
In general events, currently take place every 2nd Wednesday at 17:00UTC and run over the course of 3 days. The actual event time is shorter though, usually 1day 22 hours.

2 Likes