What is this new "obstacle" terminology?

Does this include all towers and Jexter boxes as well?

If you mean runes, yes it fall from towers.

I also thought that only fences are meant

1 Like

They call “obstacles”: Towers + what we really call obstacles (blockades, barricades, jesters).

I prefered if they called “Defensive structure”, or even just structure.

I don’t think a Skull Tower is an obstacle, since it’s not impairing my movement when I’m close to it in any way.

Anyway, it’s just a matter of terminology.

1 Like

then they should implement a notification system to let us know that something (rune, food etc) has fallen. It’s annoying to go back and see if something, indeed, has dropped. Or…they could make troops auto pick it when they walk over it.

1 Like