What needs to be done to this game!!!( Developers please read!!!!)

Kings Level Is Key To Expanding this Game:

There’s a limit to everything you can do in this game. First lets talk about how slow it takes a king to level up. The amount of raids it takes a high level player to level up requires too much bread, time, and XP. The level cap is 120, and only 1 person is there. You should raise the level cap to 200. If you raise it to 200 then kings would get more powerful allowing for harder levels of troops, towers, and dungeon levels. You should also make it so its easier to level up with the level cap being higher. Possibly make it a 1/3 of the required XP to level up. With quicker leveling and stronger kings, you can add more troop and tower levels.

Silo and Farm:

Everyones been asking for a bigger silo. Thats all I have to say on that. It doesnt make since to add more farm levels and not add more silo levels. I think if you raise the level cap like previously mentioned, It would be cool to see higher silo levels at different intervals depending on your king level. So basically, the stronger the king level, the more bread he gets, the higher silo level he gets, but also the more bread required to raid also.

Gold:

There definitely shoud be more Gold Chamber levels. You should also increase the gold cap of 12 mil, and protection of 750k. This way you can add more levels like I previously mentioned since it would require more gold. Furthermore this will revolve around how strong your king is. With the higher level cap and additional levels this is greatly needed.

Gems and Pearls:

A daily login award of gems and pearls would greatly be advised. It is highly difficult to get these commodities, and should be made easier. It would also be a great idea to be able to trade pearls for gold just like you do gems. I myself have an abundance of pearls that I would rather trade for gold.Also make the reward for tournaments higher. You should also offer pearl and gem rewards to alliance war winners as an added bonus. Bottomline, WE NEED MORE PEARLS AND GEMS.

Taverns:

I believe that with the increased level cap system i explained earlier, your tavern should increase with your kings level. For example: a level 60 king has a tavern producing 100k an hour. a level 100 king is producing 1m an hour. a level 200 is producing 12 m an hour. (Those are just numbers I throughout, but if you guys solidify my expansion ideas i know you can make something work.)

Conclusion:

I’m tired of typing, but i hope you get the gist of what im laying down. You need to add more to this slow moving game. These expansion ideas I laid out would make this game way more exciting. I definitely know im not the only one.PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN FLAREGAES!!!

Check out my list. I will read through your recommendations and will add them here: http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/3517-a-huge-list-of-improvements-submitted-to-flaregames/

King lv is fine.

Silo should be bigger, I think it should be 5 times your max farm’s storage, and farm should not fill so quickly, they should have larger storage, at least 12h to fill it. (compare to taverns that need 2 days to fill) 

There should be more protected gold. 750k is like 2 raids… Both max and protected value should be doubled (24M and 1.5M)

In dungeon, there should be a daily quest, requires food and give gems and gold.

Thats a solid list. I wish they’d at least look at that. It covers a vast majority of all problems.

Yeah silo definitely needs to store more. The amount stored should at least triple the amount able to be produced by farms. I’ve definitely gotten way more then 750k one raid. They definitely need to add treasure chamber levels.

All your lists give Flare alot of headaches. They have to decide whether to make more profit or please their clients.

You see, this is business. This isn’t “play for fun”. This is “pay for fun”.

I send the list to Flaregames once a week, if there are updates. If there are major changes, I will send it more often.

I hate to be the Devil’s Advocate here, but the things I’m hearing are:

“Make the game progress faster!”

“Give us free money!”

and “Benefit the high-level players!”

I’m sorry, but aside from the higher Silo level, I don’t see Flare implementing any of these. Speed, free stuff, and inequality goes against everything RR2 stands for :S

Maybe I will not add this stuff to the list :confused: Makes sense though.

Yeah unfortunately that is how it is. And great pun lol.

Yeah I see what your saying here. But there could be so much more to this game. Theres only so much you can do. Im not saying there should be OP stats and infinite raiding. Just make it more fun. This game is addictive and has alot of potential. And if there were higher levels matchmaking could keep the game fair.

One thing I would love, is if the Castle Guard didn’t take so long to max. Do you know how hard it is to rise to the top whenever it takes years to max something?

Flare saya ingin mempertanyakan soal pengelompokan turnamen dalam RR2 ini tidak setingkat atau selevel dalam memilih turnamen…contohnya saya level tropy 9xx tetapi dlm satu turnamen saya harus berebut posisi dengan level yang jauh lebih tinggi levelnya dengan saya…akibatnya dlm perebutan liga saya kalah jauh dlm pencapaian tropy…padahal jumlah pertarungan sama banyaknya…

TRANSLATION:

Flare I would like to question the question of the grouping of tournaments in this level or not RR2 like in choosing tournaments … for example I level tropy 9xx but in one tournament I have to scramble a level position with much higher level with me … as a result in the capture of the League I lose much in the achievement of the tropy … when the number of battles just as much …