Since i haven’t bought all the landscapes but i have only Highland Meadows, Haunted Forest, Burning Rocks, Mystic Gardens, Merry Christmas, i can say that my all-time landscapes and also the most used by me, is the Burning Rocks Landscape. I used to use it for some reason that you can learn with experience during your playlife in rr2. But let’s start from the beginning:
HIGHLAND MEADOWS characteristics:
- It’s the defeault landscape but it hints very good secrets:
- It can cover some tower with its trees, making a “treasure hunt” for towers;
- It can cover your troops during your raid because of trees are “high” so you can have some difficulties to do the raid and see where are going yuor troops !
- However you will replace it, because there are more beautiful landscape than it XD
HAUNTED FOREST characteristics:
- It’s the alternative landscape of Highland Meadows and it has the same practise of the first landscape, that is cover your troops and towers. So here it’s your choice.
- Thi landscape is little more dark than first landscape so if you wanna make the life of opponents difficult, choose this !
BURNING ROCKS characteristics:
- Burning Rocks can help you to camouflage (but also Graveyard Landscape) the background with towers (especially the high level towers from lvl 7 plus, which obtain the characteristic color of dark-gray nearly black) and especially for the high level towers (firebolt towers and skulls towers) it can camouflage them, putting little % of difficulties to the enemy player to find towers. I can say this because you can expect this impact during raid (of course i’m not saying that it covers at 100%, but a good 2% yes ^^)
- Plus you can “hint” (also here for the 2% of visibility) on the minimap before attack someone the purple Elite Towers (Poison Arrow Tower & Range Bomber) P.S.: Do not expect big changes: this must be clear !
- Also for who has bad devices or bad lightining in its device, it can help even more to cover all towers, etc making little more “difficult” the feat of winning the base at 100%.
- I always liked this landscape for its little volcanoes ^^
MYSTIC GARDENS characteristics:
- Of this landscape i like so much the background music (also the Golden Desert background music is 1° place for me currently, but i don’t want to spend 100 gems until i maxed my alliance tower ^^). I like sing-song the mystic garden music during the raid because it’s funny ^^
- Sometimes and i say sometimes can help you to cover some towers but also here the best choice should be Highland Meadows, Haunted Forest, etc (all landscapes which have trees that can cover your towers.
MERRY CHRISTMAS characteristics:
- This landscape make the life of Windows (Computer) Users difficult ! You will ask yourself: why? Well, the answer is simple: its light landscape is very similar to the mouse of rr2 game so also here the landscape camouflage the mouse not making visible where you are pointing your king so maybe you can lose reconnaissance for a lot of time, for me happen many time this fact since i play on windows 8.1 computer. It’s power of cover the mouse is very high, i would say 50% ? maybe? However Northland and Merry Christmas vie the “mouse-capacity-invisibility”
Now choose yourself the most appropriate for your defence ! Use Dark Theme (Burning Rocks, Graveyards) to hint towers against all Users!
user Light Theme (Northland, Merry Christmas) to hint mouse against Windows Computer Users !
The most “dislike” landscape however is the first Highland Meadows (i don’t like it because it makes transpire everything on the path, and tactic is important so is better choose other landscapes !)
Since you are a newbie the best appropriate choice the the second landscape (Haunted Forest), also only the experience as i said at start will let you choose the best lanscape according what you have to do:
- defence yourself or put a lanscape whatever you want since doesn’t matter for you
Hope this help for all people and not only for you Jack !
Good luck with your choice guys,