when is flare going to fix the slow motion in troops?

i have sent many mails, i ve been waiting for a solution, but no answer yet, my troops are extremely slow, even using battlecry and scream or even when a wolf howl, in war is a nightmare raiding like this.

@GalaMorgane

Hello, here a link with some vids where you can see slow motion bug.

This one look at the wolf in the back…

This one look athe ogre in the back, and check the one coming from behind…

My monks are doing this thing, move slowly and heal less often

in war i attacked an specific base 3 times and after using a tw, my ogres and wolves were in slow motion until the end of the raid.

I’m having this same issue for a long time great way to get us to scroll for no reason. Flare please fix your shit. I pay a lot of money for this pos game there shouldn’t be so many bugs. 

This bug is happening during war for me…for tje moment…

But your troops are dying quickly, then you need to scroll like hell due to this bug, otherwise it is a lost fight…

We need to be refund for the gems spent during war…

I sent 4-5 tickets already, only automatic answer.

Please give us a fair explanation or compensation.

This bug is horrible, I’ve lost war raids due to it.   It’s hard to kill a max level defensive beast when all your troops are moving so slow they can’t attack…

I’ll be very happy when these cursed stone ninjas are gone and hope to never see them again.  They have almost ruined the game for me. 

I doubt flare will fix this bug soon, so I’m counting the days until toxic ninjas replace them. 

It is not coming from any ninjas or boosts in my opinion…

I think it is coming from server to dispatch with all informations and algorithm at the same time…but I’m not a computer scientist…lol

Who knows? Maybe Toxic Ninjas will bring an unexpected bug…you never know how things are gonna end up