When will it be a result of the Gods?

“About” 6000 Gems ?

Oh no problem. I’m still pretty excited to see the perfect score videos. I hope they get released soon!

we are almost there, now only 450 videos will be missing …??

So much time has passed, of the delivery of the videos, corresponding to the challenge of defeating the brother gods. And nothing is said or reported. Actually it is a lack of respect to all of us that we strive to fulfill.

Hello Edufrancia,

I can understand you are angry, it is taking a longer time than expected and we are sorry for the delay. However, I have commented already we are working on watching the videos now. I actually just wanted to look at more videos, when I saw your comment :grinning:

It’s good to know that they did not forget it. There are many players who are in Low Alliances, who do not win gems for winning the war season. ?

It’s good to know that they did not forget it. There are many players who are in Low Alliances, who do not win gems for winning the war season. ?

I scored 0-0% … they already released my video it’s visible… 

I think it’s only visible to you right now. Can’t wait to see, though

nevermind, I saw it! Awesome job!

Where prizes CM ?   :slightly_frowning_face:

I know we should not bother our dear Captain Morgan, but nearly 3 months have passed now since we read the last posts about this challenge.

Is there any chance we will receive our gems in 2018 :grinning:  ??? Or has the challenge been cancelled, and I missed the note ?

I am not that active any more in OR, hating the forge system … therefore now back at RR2, liking the new war system, big change 

Can we get an eta like sometime in October of 2099 or something? Just your best estimate not gonna hold ya strictly to it either.

Sorry! ?  I am on it!

class=“ipsEmbeddedVideo” data-controller=“core.global.core.embeddedvideo” data-fileid=“16611”> <source src="VID-20180429-WA0006.mp4 (11.9 KB) type=“video/mp4”>
VID-20180429-WA0006.mp4

Are you doing these all by yourself now?

Currently yes. One woman team Madlen ?

hahahaahahah …. great …. hahahahhahahaha\

Artemis Call BABY Stag?